• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tony and Reese Bose Custom Collection

Sketch32

Gold Member
Up for sale is my custom Tony and Reese Bose collection. I’ve really enjoyed these knives over the years and have now decided to let them go to a new home. All knives are in excellent condition having never been used, sharpened or carried. These are all outstanding knives that are not easy to get a hold of.

Reese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on Flickr

1. Reese Bose Northfield Whittler – Beautiful brown jigged bone. Split backspring, 4 1/8” closed. Price: withdrawn

2. Reese Bose Single blade trapper – Brown Jigged Bone. Marked D2 steel.

Price: $old

3. Reese Bose Lockback Saddlehorn, Ebony Wood, marked CPM154 steel, Sooooo smooth. Will fall shut when the lock bar is pressed. One of the nicest knives I have owned. This is a rare pattern and marked #6 on the tang designating the sixth one made. I just looked up my notes on this knife and the ebony used is from the Gibson Guitar company.

Price: withdrawn

4. Tony Bose Dogleg Jack – This was a Bladeshow Lottery knife in 2010. Just an outstanding knife! Stag covers. Marked 440V steel.

Price: sold

5. Tony Bose Wharncliffe Trapper, Amber Stag Marked ATS-34 steel, shadow pattern. A Beauty! – Price: $old

6. Tony Bose Large Saddlehorn, Beautiful high contrast light and dark stag. Wonderful example. Price: sold

7. Tony bose small fixed blade. Stag, Price: $old

All knives will be shipped to the US using USPS Priority Mail with insurance.

Thanks for taking a look.

Reese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on Flickr Reese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on FlickrReese and Tony Bose knives by Matt Franklin, on Flickr

Last edited:
Fixed blade and Reese Bose single blade brown bone trapper are sold. All others are still for sale.

3 Bose knives remaining! Don’t miss out. Another price drop help convince you :)

Back