Tony's lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm still alive!! I'm glad I am not that high up on the Radar, deemed mission unessential,, Horton has Mission GO,,,

I agree.

I see I've missed much over the past days. Helping the government out at a special "exercise.":) It was fun and successful.

Hey OP, What does the gov have you doing, I've been curious but didn't want to ask and end up a 'mark'.

All systems GO, Mr. Horton... throttle up!
Time for the Spider to pump some iron---later, manes.

Old physics,, just keep it like that,, you won't lie in fear in your Beds at night,, The man Wears Black leather gloves,, 24. 7. Never takes them off,, if that tells you anything,, don't axe. Don't Tell,,, I saw him take them off one time,, he almost got in trouble for putting black gloved hands into the sour mash tub at Makers Mark distillery,, anyone who wears Black leather glove in a T shirt,, knows somethin you don't,,,

Old physics,, just keep it like that,, you won't lie in fear in your Beds at night,, The man Wears Black leather gloves,, 24. 7. Never takes them off,, if that tells you anything,, don't axe. Don't Tell,,, I saw him take them off one time,, he almost got in trouble for putting black gloved hands into the sour mash tub at Makers Mark distillery,, anyone who wears Black leather glove in a T shirt,, knows somethin you don't,,,

I will never sleep again.

I am the serial killer
I am the bloody hand
I am the chief whore taker
I am the chosen one.

I am the red straight razor,
The one who bathes in blood;
I am the Boogey-man, I am
The empty yawning hood,
Look not for pity, no;
I am the heartless man,
I come to fix all things,
I am the one man band.

You cannot yet imagine,
How you will dance for me;
But you will dance forever
To the tune that I decree.
The kingdom of the worm,
Is all things to us all,
But I will teach you many things,
before I let you fall.

I am the black dead nightmare.
I bring a light so bright;
To illuminate the path we take;
I show the way that all hearts break,
And I will see the old world's back be broken

As we descend into the awful

Howling,

Night

Cartophilis

I am the serial killer
I am the bloody hand
I am the chief whore taker
I am the chosen one.

I am the red straight razor,
The one who bathes in blood;
I am the Boogey-man, I am
The empty yawning hood,
Look not for pity, no;
I am the heartless man,
I come to fix all things,
I am the one man band.

You cannot yet imagine,
How you will dance for me;
But you will dance forever
To the tune that I decree.
The kingdom of the worm,
Is all things to us all,
But I will teach you many things,
before I let you fall.

I am the black dead nightmare.
I bring a light so bright;
To illuminate the path we take;
I show the way that all hearts break,
And I will see the old world's back be broken

As we descend into the awful

Howling,

Night

Cartophilis

You must teach kindergarten. :p

DAMNNNN mang'.....that sounds like a horrific migraine induced nightmare after too much tequila and bad japaleno mexican food.....t

take a fistful of tumms and a few shots of the hair'o the dog that bit ya'

I now am looking over my shoulder and developing a phobia of black leather gloves.....and btw...is Manson in the south....Carto's avatar has always freaked me out a little...

I now am looking over my shoulder and developing a phobia of black leather gloves.....and btw...is Manson in the south....Carto's avatar has always freaked me out a little...

Manson is in Cali. Corcoran prison the last time i heard from him.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back