Tony's lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for it being a Good Day:

I was told by some one(Not just sure Who)

That Every day above Grass and Before the Incinerator was a Good day!

Almost got into it with my neighbor just now.

Punk ass tried to stare down my wife.

....ohh man I'm hot right now...

Almost got into it with my neighbor just now.

Punk ass tried to stare down my wife.

....ohh man I'm hot right now...

Stay calm.

Remember ... rudeness and the associated stupidity are their own reward.

Plus, when you punch them in the face it really hurts. Your hand, that is.

Two kids were letting their dog run wild. Attacked my small dog while my wife was holding her and my five year old son. No one was hurt thank God.

We called the police. But our ignorant neighbors take the kids side. True that my wife used some choice words while the attack was on but that was a mother in the heat of the moment.

After the cops give them a warning my wife goes out to watch the kids at the park. This ass is standing there staring at her. She has never...ever ever ever backed down from a fight.

She said you got something to say? He says "If I got something to say I'll say it."

I come out and he says "You see what she said"

I say "No I was inside."

He tells me and I asked "Why? Were you trying to stare her down?"

He nods... (I flip my lid but keep cool on the outside.)

I said "You like to stare down women?"

He starts walking to me and so I match him step for step.

He said. "No...I stare down men."

I laugh...loud and stare right at him.

He turns and walks away...

Yall is smokin the wrong weed.....

Two kids were letting their dog run wild. Attacked my small dog while my wife was holding her and my five year old son. No one was hurt thank God.

We called the police. But our ignorant neighbors take the kids side. True that my wife used some choice words while the attack was on but that was a mother in the heat of the moment.

After the cops give them a warning my wife goes out to watch the kids at the park. This ass is standing there staring at her. She has never...ever ever ever backed down from a fight.

She said you got something to say? He says "If I got something to say I'll say it."

I come out and he says "You see what she said"

I say "No I was inside."

He tells me and I asked "Why? Were you trying to stare her down?"

He nods... (I flip my lid but keep cool on the outside.)

I said "You like to stare down women?"

He starts walking to me and so I match him step for step.

He said. "No...I stare down men."

I laugh...loud and stare right at him.

He turns and walks away...

Guyon just told me Michael Jackson just checked out!

Someone must've hacked my account. :confused:

Where's that pic of Heavy making an FBM look like a toothpick?

All I have is the Jolly Green Giant photo.

feefiefofumng7.jpg

Man. Get cold hands once ... just once ... and see what it gets you.:grumpy:

Still. It's an interesting, if minimalist, style statement.

[I prefer to leave the black suit home.]

Funny story. My dumbass cousin tried to carve a peace pipe with a sharpened butter knife. (I am not joking, sadly.) He slipped, cut a tendon, and had to have surgery. It was winter, so to keep his hand from aching, he wore these big, black, leather gloves everywhere. One night, we were out at a dance club, and I was ready to go home. Couldn't find my cousin anywhere. Finally, I looked out on the dance floor where this chick with skin-tight, white pants was grinding down. All of a sudden, these two big black gloves did a reach-around and started squeezing her butt. I thought I'd never stop laughing.

Edited to add:

Same cousin. I had a summer job a long time back selling beer in the upper deck at Braves games. To make a little extra cash, I and my friends would buy Bud tall boys ($1 each), shove three down the front of our pants, and then sell them for $3.50+tip in the game. Don't laugh. I made an extra $500+ that summer doing the "three-beer shuffle." Anyway, we took my cousin to sell one night, showed him the shuffle, got him his tub and turned him loose.

Instead of immediately finding a breezeway where he could dump the three beers into the ice, he keeps them in his pants. For nearly an hour. For two cases worth of beer sales. Finally, a guy asks for a Bud, my cousin rummages around in his tub, and comes up empty. Then, inspiration strikes. He reaches into his pants right in front of the guy, pulls out a lukewarm Budweiser, pours the dude a hot cup of foam, and asks him for $3.50.

The kicker? The guy paid him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back