1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Track Rock 2019

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by ndmiller, Mar 7, 2019.

1. crex

crex

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern Gent likes this.
  2. Southern Gent

Southern Gent Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Bruno is anxious and ready to hit the road. TR can't get here soon enough.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Bmurray, Nbrackett, jaz322 and 3 others like this.
  3. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Bruno's thinking I cost way more than that tent..........

Southern Gent and Nbrackett like this.
  4. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    One week out. Just so we can have a lay of the land, where is everyone staying for TR that is going? Site or cabin number would be helpful. Seems we're a little spread out and I'll consolidate where everyone is in this post. When I called the campgrounds a couple days back the tent sites were all filled and there were only a few RV sites off the north road left.

Justen - Somewhere on the campgrounds in my trailer or in Hiawassee.
    Big Deal, NOLA, Vance - Offsite cabin.
    Norest - Cabin #1

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 4:58 PM
  5. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I'm in cabin #1. This is my first time at Trackrock. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you all!

Nbrackett and Outpost Allison like this.
  6. VANCE

VANCE Allen, I have an axe to grind with you. Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 13, 2006
    Justen - Somewhere on the campgrounds in my trailer or in Hiawassee.
    Big Deal, NOLA & VANCE - Offsite cabin.
    NoRest #1. This is my first time at Trackrock. I'm looking forward to finally meeting you all!

7. NOLA

NOLA Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 9, 2016
    As mentioned above I'm staying in the offsite cabin with Big Deal.

I have a deposit down on campsite #49 if anyone wants it. If not, I'm going to cancel it.

Southern Gent likes this.
  8. Southern Gent

Apr 3, 2015
    Jeff, Ill take 49 of your hands. Keep the reservation.

NOLA likes this.
  9. ndmiller

ndmiller Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 30, 2015
    I think I'm in #43.

10. crex

crex

Oct 4, 2002
    RLo and I (+ Cliff) will be offsite at Misty Mountain Cabins.