TRACKROCK Spring 2018

I'm with the rest of the peanut gallery in that I can't get out of Dodge soon enough and up into the mountains. swonut swonut I've got two sites reserved, neither of which I'll be staying at, so there will be plenty of room there. One of the spots is right across from Tony. If you don't mind a 15 min drive, Andy and I are staying at my farm in Hiawassee and you are welcome to join.

For anyone who either can't make it to TR, or couldn't satisfy their appetite for forging Thursday-Saturday, I'll be heading over to Athens, GA on Sunday to do a Forging demo and book signing with Liam Hoffman. Liam will have plenty of his new book, "Forged" with him, so you can get a signed copy. Luke and David of Bloodroot Blades will also be joining in.

Forged is a great, informative book and if you haven't seen it yet you should check it out. It's currently the #1 seller in its category on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Forged-Guide...521567190&sr=8-1&keywords=forged+liam+Hoffman

I'm planning on coming up early Saturday morning for the day. I might stay/camp overnight?... Or I may just drive back down to Atlanta later in the evening but I'll pack my tent, cot, sleeping bag in the trunk as a back up. I hope the weather will be decent this weekend. I look forward to seeing some of you folks again. :thumbsup:... :)

Up to a foot of total snow accumulation projected for my mountains over the next 24 hours. Is this supposed to be a joke? I'm trying to get ready for Trackrock, dammit!

On site 46 myself, going to bring a sled just in case.........Breaking out the Wiggy's bag.......

Tony - not the noise I'm worried about - like to keep my fires in the forge.....

Well I made it back stateside this evening and I'm throwing stuff in a suitcase and will Walmart the rest between the airport and the campground. Figure I'll roll in Friday about noonish after I stop at the animal shelter thrift store and get some cookware.

What are we cooking from the shelter..frenchies and boxers are off limits

I'm game for making spaghetti or the like. Gumbo was too messy, and I'm sure Andy's wife wont enjoy cleaning up after me a second time.

Back