1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

TRADE PENDING:New in Bag Strider SNG GG Grip

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by S30VGrind, Sep 30, 2012.

1. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    I purchased a Brand new Strider SNG Double gunner grip Ti/Black G10. CPM154 steel just a couple of days ago as a gift for a co worker. Sadly it was not what he wanted( he was enamored with mine?? Go figure) and I am left with a brand new Strider, unused, uncarried, unhoned knife in Strider Bag. I would keep the knife however I have its twin at home in AZ. I am on business in OC Socal for the next week. I would trade the knife straight up for a couple of high end Spyderco I.e sprint run Paramilitary 2 etc or Lion spy or a Large Sebenza or Umnumzaan. I have all receipts and would gladly do a face to face in O.C this week.

A new Bradley Alias 1 Plus a little $$ would also work. I can forward a few cell phone pics. The Knife came from official preferred dealer local in OC. I love my own Strider, they are bullet proof. This one is perfectly centered and still requires breaking in of the lock and hinge as did my own when new. I would like something different to what I already have.

A nib box Emerson V grind CQC 7v would also work with a little adjustment.

Thanks for your consideration..
    Best

Simon

Email me your thoughts

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  2. Padad24al

Padad24al Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 13, 2008
    What is your e-mail address?

3. cofade2black

cofade2black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I don't know guys something seems wrong, I offered a bg42 small regular. This member just joined today all I am saying is beware

4. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    Gentlemen, I joined today in hope of trading out the newly purchased Strider. Been a lurker for a while. I have full receipts from The Prefered dealer for the SNG and the Strider tool. I am an engineer rep that happens to be away from home on Business- This is my life 42 + weeks a year on the road. I happened to purchase the SNG as gift for a co-worker after he saw my SNG at my home in AZ. He liked it greatly or maybe was just being polite? So I picked up the one for him. Sadly he declined the knife. I understand caution. Tone is everything in life.

To those that politely enquired thank you, I will endeavor to answer fully. I have zero to hide-

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  5. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    Sir, I opened your pm message however, I am for some reason unable to send you a response via the pm system. I thank you for your offer I am looking for a large version if at all possible.
    regards

6. codydn

codydn

Nov 11, 2008
    Message left for you on an offer of a CRK Zaan.

7. cofade2black

cofade2black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2009
    I do have a large Sebenza new in a box, will you post pictures or email me some
    Thank you

8. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    msg replied to. thanks

9. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    Email Sent, thank you.

10. S30VGrind

S30VGrind

Sep 30, 2012
    Message sent, thank you.

11. xXGunLoverForLifeXx

xXGunLoverForLifeXx

Mar 20, 2012
    pm sent

12. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Please email me.
    A new Bradley Alias 1 Plus a little $$ would also work.

I have this.

13. Sonnydaze

Sonnydaze Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 6, 2009
    I withdraw my offer.
    Thank you.
    Good luck with your trade,
    Sonnydaze