• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED AND SHIPPED- - - - Starbucks Stanley 20 oz Stainless Mug - - For Those Who Serve - - OD Green

87Burban

Gold Member
qfuM9hF.jpg

OXl2Vzy.jpg

G1kWhoZ.jpg

EysuKjB.jpg

BkdfNsx.jpg

Stanley + Starbucks Military Commitment Collection - Double Walled Army Green 20 Fluid Ounce Travel Mug - Limited Release, Proudly Serving Those Who Serve

Product details

Introducing the Stanley + Starbucks Military Commitment Collection. This limited release double-walled army green 20 fluid ounce travel mug is a tribute to those who serve. Crafted with durability in mind, it keeps your beverages hot or cold for extended periods. The sleek design and sturdy construction make it perfect for any adventure. Show your support and proudly carry this travel mug that honors the dedication of our military personnel.
  • Military Commitment Collection: This travel mug is part of the Stanley + Starbucks limited edition collection, paying tribute to those who serve.
  • Double-Walled Insulation: Designed to keep your beverages hot or cold for extended periods, ensuring your drinks stay at the desired temperature.
  • Durable Construction: Crafted with durability in mind, this travel mug is built to withstand the rigors of daily use and outdoor adventures.
  • Army Green Design: The sleek and stylish army green color adds a touch of military-inspired aesthetics, making it a standout accessory.
  • Proud Support: By carrying this travel mug, you show your support and honor the dedication of our military personnel with each sip.

Great Finish

Excellent Build Quality

20 Oz Capacity

Good to Go Stanley Mug

TRADE PENDING

Thanks for Looking :)

Last edited:
I’ve got a cat, I’ll shoot you some pictures shortly as soon as I get attachments down.

Back