• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Traded Chris Reeve Small Sebenza Brand New for Your...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yimes

Platinum Member
I received my first ever CRK knife last week. It is a Small sebenza 21 with spalted beech inlays. It has never been used only carried briefly in the leather slip. Beautiful knife in pristine condition with perfect centering.

It just might be a little small for my hands so I am putting it up here to see what BF has to offer.

I am not looking for fixed blades or traditional slip joints.

I am not looking for anything specific but to give some ideas that could interest me: CRK large Sebenza or Inkosi, TRM atom in Micarta, Spydiechef, m4 Shaman...

Cash can be added and users are fine. All I ask is that the value your offering is comparable. I paid $485 for this knife last week from a dealer.

Because of the value of this, if there is an agreed trade low or no feedback members will be asked to ship first.

Thanks.

CE1E80D7-FE8F-42DD-9AB7-862722503959.jpeg
75DDA7E0-E8C7-48F5-927C-7B4236587EAC.jpeg

That's a very nice looking CRK. If it were left handed I would have to let you pick throw my knives and see if we could find a way. But I'm pretty much done buying knives that can't be carried in the correct pocket and hand. I have way to many already. You'll find someone I'm sure.

Have a beautiful customized pm2 for the small sebenza. http://imgur.com/gallery/3D3gYOP
http://imgur.com/gallery/RBD5EoM
Upgrades are Ripps Garage Tech Hex Ti scales, with their timascus Clip and Blurple clip screws and xxxadrenalinxxx blue Ti hardware set, custom titanium lanyard bead and blue anodized titanium backspacer. The original clip, scales and hardware will be included. No issues, lock up, action and centering are all nice! Like new.
Ti scales-$160
Clip-$130
Bento m390 -$200
Bead-$30
Backspacer-$40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back