• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED: M. Saldana Zulu for Case Bose Eureka Jack Ebony

Signalprick

Jason Ritchie - Ritchie Handmade Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
TRADED

I'm offering up my custom ordered Manny Saldana Zulu Spear in trade. Looking for a Case Bose Eureka Jack with ebony covers and only ebony covers. The Saldana has seen some very gentle carry but no use. Blade and spring are CPM 154. Covers are vintage cross cut micarta with screw constructed frame. Closed length is 3 3/4". Spring is flush in all 3 positions. Has half stop. Excellent build by Manny. Includes a high quality custom slip. I had the Case Bose once and miss that pattern in my stable. Hit me up if you have one and you'd like to talk trade. Would also consider a LNIB NF #771218 with natural linen covers. Feel free to PM with any questions or photo requests. Thanks!

20190205_172030.jpg

Last edited:
Still available. Might also consider a LNIB #771218 Barlow with natural linen covers plus cash.

Any interest in a Madison Barlow from the recent run? I have a jigged bone and I natural canvas micarta. Plus cash obviously ...

Any interest in a Madison Barlow from the recent run? I have a jigged bone and I natural canvas micarta. Plus cash obviously ...
No thank you sir. Case Bose Eureka, Case Bose Cattle knife or GEC 771218 barlow is about all I'm after in trades. Also have it listed for sale. Thanks!

Back