• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRADED: MT troodons born 01/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two troodons. They are both D/E, satin finish; one is half-serrated and half-plain on each side and the other is plain on one side and fully serrated on the other. No box, but I do have the belt pouch in unused condition. The knifes themselves I will say are use, but by that I mean played with and one side used (side with trigger) to do some light cutting around the house. The other side is perfect on each. I would rate these to be in very excellent condition.

I'm asking $260 a piece or $500 for both. Shipping is included.

I take paypal and MO's. If using paypal, buyer must pick up the fees if using a credit card.

Cheers,

sf

100_1016.jpg

100_1022.jpg

100_1026.jpg

100_1027.jpg

100_1028.jpg

100_1031.jpg

100_1034.jpg

100_1035.jpg

100_1046.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in a LNIB Moonglow Manix? I carried it for about a week, opened some boxes and cut paper but it looks perfect. I'd be interested in the PE/SE.

Thanks,
John

Well I have a BM 800-1001 that I could trade along with a variety of sprint run Manix's for both of the Troodons. I also have an older Benchmade model 30 stainless balisong with a regrind on it...

Is either Troodon still available?

Last edited:
Man, you just made me laugh my ass off LOL I've actually never seen the birth certificate

No problem, it stands for ce= combination edge, pe= plain edge, se=spyder edge. The one troodon is half serrated/half plain edge on each side and the other is one side full plain and the other full serrated.

sf

Last edited:
Any chance you would trade one of these for a casio pathfinder PAW 1500T preferably the one with full serration on one side. I can send pics if you like. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back