Traditional and Modern pairings

8725c693609e227352b8bbcb99d8af46.jpg

[emoji102]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There isn't much that these two can't handle.
ZT0770cfM4, and a First Mate.

Nice kit Ken! Were might one find a pocket hanger like the one you have on your SAK? -James

Perfect combo Superdave1!

Previous pairings [emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks, it's very convenient to have the small blade options. I have an alox mini-champ on the key ring for the little tools.
885b2f127e6ed3dc15800c3750b8a251.jpg

What's the nice looking flashlight??
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fenix E 01. Delica and stockman very handy combo and cool to see a well care for mini-champ.

Thanks again to Duncan and Fausto for this beautiful HJ6 I won a couple years ago. Such a wonderful knife.

DFBEFF26-9117-42EC-822C-FB3B20AE44D3_zpsbji2gmtf.jpg

Nice kit Ken! I located a pocket hanger like the one you have on your SAK and I was wondering how you like it? -James

Sorry only just saw your post .

That pocket Hanger - Pocket tool has totally rejuvenated my enthuisiasm for SAK's .
I refuse to carry a pocket knife loose in my pocket anymore after seeing the light and discovering modern -pocket clips .
Up until I started using the Hanger the only way i would carry a SAK was in a belt sheath , clipped sheath or pocket slip all of which complicate matters and even though my hobby is leatherwork it would be ignorant to deny that the pocket clip has superseded the folder sheath in most cases other than nostalgia or special applications .

So to answer your question , yes I love it and I will be buying more to add to a few other non clipped knives that have sat idle for a while . But be aware that having a metal hanger attached to the knife subjects the knife to marking and potential cosmetic damage .
Im happy to have it on a Alox SAK for example , but would hesitate to use it on a beautiful scaled custom show pony knife ( luckily I dont own any of those :) )

Ken

Thanks Ken, your appraisal means a lot to me because I have seen and admire your leather work. Since these hangers have superseded the use of your beautiful sheaths I have no hesitation in placing an order. I hope you continue to use your leather working skills in an area you find enjoyable and rewarding. Thanks again for your input. -James

Dragonfly and GEC 14

Last edited:
Back