Traditional and Modern pairings

Fancy Friday - pretty proud of these two

8d4d230e3c4328b6d691389557067f0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fancy Friday - pretty proud of these two

8d4d230e3c4328b6d691389557067f0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Jeff... I guess so!!! Beautiful Mnandi!!! (its on my short list) Who made the traditional?

Here's a modern I haven't often seen around here (Izula ll) and a vintage Camillus that work well together.

Jprime that is some fine Damascus. Who made the traditional?
Wow Jeff... I guess so!!! Beautiful Mnandi!!! (its on my short list) Who made the traditional?

Thanks guys! The traditional was made by none other than GEC! I did a video on the knife with all the details. It is one of my most unique pieces.
[video=youtube;uh2rvtt_zPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh2rvtt_zPc&t=1s[/video]

Thanks guys! The traditional was made by none other than GEC! I did a video on the knife with all the details. It is one of my most unique pieces.
[video=youtube;uh2rvtt_zPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh2rvtt_zPc&t=1s[/video]
Thanks for the info Jeff. You show the Lone Star knife very well in the video... very special, hang on to that one!!!

Nice pair Tom!!! I love Benchmade's axis locks!!! :thumbup:

Spyderco Ambitious Sprint / Northwoods Blue Camel Bone

I am usually not a fan of brightly colored knives, but that Northwoods (though not that bright, per se), is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it, the blue suits it very well.

Pàdruig;17032203 said:
I am usually not a fan of brightly colored knives, but that Northwoods (though not that bright, per se), is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it, the blue suits it very well.
Thanks Pàdruig. I like the way camel bone accepts dye, each knife unique in color. IMO the Freemont Jack is a fairly showy design so I choose one with eye-catching blue. I like it too!!!

^^ definitely two that disappear in your pocket, but not when you go to use them. Nice set.

Back