Traditional and Modern pairings

View attachment 1056441 First sebenza i bought shortly after getting promoted to mate on the river. Im on a pretty chilly walk at the park today. Enjoy the weekend
Very Very Nice !! Is the slippy a #68 White Owl in Snakewood?

I've got a Small 21 and a Wenger Dynasty Series in the pocket today:
7tKqSKb.jpg

View attachment 1056441
Very Very Nice !! Is the slippy a #68 White Owl in Snakewood?

I've got a Small 21 and a Wenger Dynasty Series in the pocket today:
7tKqSKb.jpg
Yes thats my white owl... thank you for the kind words. I like your insingoPhotoPictureResizer_190118_224651775-3024x2268.jpg picked up my 14 year old nephew tonight and went and saw " glass" (his pick) 2 hours and 20 minutes of not a very good movie

picked up my 14 year old nephew tonight and went and saw " glass" (his pick) 2 hours and 20 minutes of not a very good movie
Kind of off-topic, but I've been looking forward to seeing that movie. Did you see the first two movies; Unbreakable and Split?

Gorgeous Sebenza!

My pair plus for the day.
Ed35NXp.jpg
Thank you, I’ve got quite a bit of money in that one.
While at dock on the little river (off the black river) in Louisiana I scoured the shore for nuts and small river pebbles. The original blade glorious came with was polished and I was going to “stonewash” the finish.
One Gatorade container and one clothes dryer later I had cracked the blade at the thumbstud. Hence the basket weave.
Good looking trio you have there
I would like to think that I “learn” from my mistakes... but I keep coming up with new ones haha

Last edited:
Back