• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Traditional and Modern pairings

mitch4ging

Gold Member
It feels like a multiple knife day today, so I'll be carrying all three of these...
Great trio to have, John!🤠👍
How do you like the slipjoint Spyderco?

Speaking of, I was singing the blues to John JohnDF JohnDF about loosing my Spyderco Sage, and because John is that kind of guy, he sent me his Native! Also a blue Case Stockman.
Can't thank you enough for your generosity and friendship!

oUx7DIm.jpg

JohnDF

Gold Member
Great trio to have, John!🤠👍
How do you like the slipjoint Spyderco?
Thank you, Dennis. :)
I like it well enough. I mostly bought it and carry it because it's legal to carry at work.
I much prefer my modern knives to have a lockback, with solid lockup and good blade retention when closed.
I generally carry a modern knife in place of a fixed blade, so a solid lockup is what it needs.
I'm glad you like the Native, Dennis.
It's a very solid and handy little lockback.

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
Great couple

Two classic designs that work very well together... Nice pair, Dylan. 🤠:thumbsup:

Thank you, fellas. I don't want to get too into the weeds with regards to modern knives but that Benchmade has been a regular companion all week - it's a superb design.

I got both of these in today and they both spent time in my pocket throughout the day.

WQS4qsZ.jpg