Traditional and Modern pairings

After looking at Spitfires for a long time I finally grabbed one
WW2 Brit Fighter aircraft? Triumph Sports Car? 🤪 😂
I always liked that Triumph Sports Car. (the aircraft was o.k. too, but i not a pilot, so never wanted one.)
The only Triumph I ever owned was a 1965 T100C (500cc) motorcycle though.
Lemmy tell you ... LUCAS electrical systems are over-rated. 😳☹️

(Harry Lucas was known as "The Prince of Darkness" in the 60's and 70's, by the way ... maybe earlier ...)

I love the color on that spitfire, is it from the custom shop? I’d order one if that’s the color I would get. It’s hard to tell on the website.
Hey Pat, its a Mini Spitfire that I bought 4 or 5 years ago at the knife store in the Smokies. It was a stock color at the time.

WW2 Brit Fighter aircraft? Triumph Sports Car? 🤪 😂
I always liked that Triumph Sports Car. (the aircraft was o.k. too, but i not a pilot, so never wanted one.)
The only Triumph I ever owned was a 1965 T100C (500cc) motorcycle though.
Lemmy tell you ... LUCAS electrical systems are over-rated. 😳☹️

(Harry Lucas was known as "The Prince of Darkness" in the 60's and 70's, by the way ... maybe earlier ...)
My uncle owned a sixties Spitfire for a while. Fun car. Took a lot of TLC. A lot 😒 Fun car :)
A friend of mine owned a 500 Daytona. 1971? He was riding with a couple who crashed bad in front of him. It was so awful he rode home and parked it. He never rode a motorcycle again.

7n3A9z.jpeg

.......out the starting blocks pretty damn fast with that one...!!

Thanks! I have a new addiction to Jack Wolf knives. I know people bash them for being made in China, but they have perfect fit and finish and great action. The owner is also a great guy who I'm happy to support. Top notch customer service.

Back