Traditional and Modern pairings

Thanks! I have a new addiction to Jack Wolf knives. I know people bash them for being made in China, but they have perfect fit and finish and great action. The owner is also a great guy who I'm happy to support. Top notch customer service.
- yup, indeed. Am hopefully to receive my eighth soon, this time a frame lock in D-I.

I’ve shown them to knife makers over here and they’re amazed at the quality/vfm. Have bent Ben’s ears a couple times to have more natural materials, and this latest in D-I looks a beaut.

Last edited:
q0vriUc.jpg

I loved those paperstone handles. I never understood why they weren't more popular.
Me either. Its great stuff for knife handles. I always liked the fact that paperstone was made from 100% recycled paper. I notice some companies are using Richlite. I haven't seen one in person yet, but I gather its similar to paperstone.
I also have a maroon 112:

I've window shopped the Bradford site a million times, but this time they had some 3.5 sheepsfoot mystery blems... So what the heck. I like a good surprise.

I got a sweet dlc coated m390 blade with jade g10. The blem appears to be only a little booger in the finishing on the tang. No biggie.

Not something I would have ever picked out on my own, but I gotta say.... It's sweet. Like really sweet. I don't know why you would dlc a super stainless steel .. but hey whatever. The g10 is very grippy and looks cool with the black coated blade.

Not a huge fan of the horizontal sheath, although I appreciate the black leather. I'll give it some time for a test drive but I can already tell it's not gonna be something I'd use on the regular.

Mighty sweet pair, Tim.
I like the way the Benchmark uses a Spydy- Hole but remains thin. And who doesn't love a TC Barlow? ;);)
Thank you. Favorite BM. If I remember right, Benchmade had some issues with that hole & another issue with the AFCK designer. At least I managed get this used one some years ago.

Traditional End:
Case 10375 Stockman; Benchmade 318 Proper in pocket, and a David Mary 'Bitty Bitey Baby Birdie' neck knife.
IMG_20240320_181654.jpg
Traditional on belt loop:
No name 18650 battery LED flashlight; Toferner; SAK 2023 L.E. 'Swiss Spirit' Companion; and a Standard Hercules, all on a Nite Ize key ring.
IMG_20240320_182159.jpg
Modern End, clipped in pockets:
CRKT M21-02G and "Browning" (note quotes) Daddy Barlow flipper clone.
IMG_20240320_181844.jpg
I'll update when something changes in ither the traditional pocket carry, or the modern side.

Last edited:
Back