Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Is a Ar15 Traditional :D
Yztz2oZ.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning. Is that a 45-90? And if so what make and model is it?
Yes, It is a 45-70. It is a Browning High Grade 1886, 1 of 3,000. It is a copy of the Winchester 1886. It has a 26" barrel. I enjoy shooting it but only with trapdoor loads. The curved buttplate can become abusive quickly. Firearms and shooting are another of my addictions.
Thanks for the compliment and take care,
Rick

Yes, It is a 45-70. It is a Browning High Grade 1886, 1 of 3,000. It is a copy of the Winchester 1886. It has a 26" barrel. I enjoy shooting it but only with trapdoor loads. The curved buttplate can become abusive quickly. Firearms and shooting are another of my addictions.
Thanks for the compliment and take care,
Rick

I have a Henry 45-70 case hardened and it's one of my favorite guns. For whatever reason the rounds in your picture looked a little longer than I remember shooting. I too enjoy the lighter loads.

Both are simple yet elegant. How do you like the VP9?
It’s actually a VP40 and I love it !
Very accurate and fun to shoot .
Looks just like the VP9 except the 40 has a little beefier slide .

It’s actually a VP40 and I love it !
Very accurate and fun to shoot .
Looks just like the VP9 except the 40 has a little beefier slide .
The VP series reminds me a lot of the Walther PPQ series. I've only heard good things about both. I'm glad you're enjoying yours.

The VP series reminds me a lot of the Walther PPQ series. I've only heard good things about both. I'm glad you're enjoying yours.
I’ve owned a PPQ9 and they are very similar for sure .
Thanks I really am enjoying it and hoping to make a trip to the range tomorrow :thumbsup:

Stunning. Is that a 45-90? And if so what make and model is it?

Picture quality is what it is but here are a couple of my favorites. SAA replica and a Damascus and Stag hunter by Dan Graves
m7YtY81.jpg
I'm certainly no expert on stag, actually just ordered my second one from GEC, but I love the stag on your knife. I'm thinking there's not much around like that anymore.
Have a great Sunday!
Rick

One of my Thompson Contenders, this one is in .223 and obviously set up as a carbine. It is a hoot to shoot, being a single shot really slows you down.
LSY0b7k.jpg
Very fine group and even better pic composition. Excellent, Easyrider.
- Stuart

Last edited:
Back