Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Also "The King & His Court" four man softball team against a nine man team of locals. The Pitcher stood at second base, a catcher, first baseman, and an out fielder.
Eddie Feigner, The King, was unbelievable!! :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

California Slim Jim holster for a Ruger Bearcat with a Horsewright Tapadero in camel bone.

8pcv6sv.jpg

jvHYug4.jpg

0BQ5VsA.jpg

WnaE1yS.jpg

Up until very recently some of the country schools had donkey basketball games. Every player was mounted on a rubber shoe wearing donkey. Great entertainment. :D

Another RugerView attachment 1144797

I remember going to watch my dad play donkey basketball when I was a kid. He was athletic director of the high school and the teachers would play the Future Farmers of America club as a fundraiser. By the time I got to high school in the later 1970s, the game was no longer played. Hadn’t thought about donkey basketball for years...thanks for the memory.

Wow what good looking grip panels... who fluted your cylinder?
Horsewright Horsewright what beautiful work!
Came from the factory with fluted cylinder, model is 0921. Ruger did an amazing job on the polished blue finish on these. Way nicer than the "standard" bearcats I've seen in the stores. Grips are elk by Sack Peterson.
And since this is a knife forum, I'll say the patina on the 14 is developing nicely.

Came from the factory with fluted cylinder, model is 0921. Ruger did an amazing job on the polished blue finish on these. Way nicer than the "standard" bearcats I've seen in the stores. Grips are elk by Sack Peterson.
And since this is a knife forum, I'll say the patina on the 14 is developing nicely.
I was wondering why this Bearcat was fluted. Or rather how I had misremembered the Bearcat. Nice.

Back