Traditional Knife and Gun Picture Thread

Heading north to Canada. The Ruger is staying here:

rsIDcQ6.jpg

PAElemk.jpg

JaHUN9U.jpg

Beauty!
What's your plan for getting across the border? I thought it was still closed to non-commercial traffic. Although, if you're not driving.... don't think that's a problem.
The only reason I ask is my wife and I had been watching for it to open, anticipating a need to go up to pick up a camper up there. That went by the wayside when the manufacturer gave up and set up a delivery point in the States. But we are still watching the border.... more out of curiosity now.

Beauty!
What's your plan for getting across the border? I thought it was still closed to non-commercial traffic. Although, if you're not driving.... don't think that's a problem.
The only reason I ask is my wife and I had been watching for it to open, anticipating a need to go up to pick up a camper up there. That went by the wayside when the manufacturer gave up and set up a delivery point in the States. But we are still watching the border.... more out of curiosity now.

Thanks, we’ll ship them USPS I’m sure.

Don't I feel like a total idiot! I misread what you posted.... I thought you were headed north of the border. <facepalm>

That they are, and the old European cartridges are the model of efficiency. Good luck on your hunt.

Reactions: 315
Back