Traditional Knife Photoshop Fun

Those are terrific. I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole process this year, and the "slow burn" until it arrives.

Well done Kevin those look great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was thinking how cool would it be to find someone with the coding skills to put together a custom knife tool. Very much like the interface when building a new car on one of the manufacturer's websites. Basically a series of pull-downs with all the various patterns, blades, materials, etc.
Anywho.

Well done Kevin those look great :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was thinking how cool would it be to find someone with the coding skills to put together a custom knife tool. Very much like the interface when building a new car on one of the manufacturer's websites. Basically a series of pull-downs with all the various patterns, blades, materials, etc.
Anywho.
I don't even know how to use actual Photoshop, I've become pretty handy using the Microsoft Paint program that comes with standard Windows. "Coding" sounds very out of my league! LoL :D

I do enjoy a little amateur photoshopping of traditional knives every now and then. (I don't actually use Photoshop, but some free app I found for iPhone.)

Here's a curved Barlow based on GEC's #74 pattern.

PAChk2V.jpg

The wood grain on this #25 Barlow reminded me of Edvard Munch’s painting The Scream.

4pr3deW.jpg

Here's a bearhead Ebony Jack. :rolleyes:

h0uBFXO.jpg

This one's probably my favorite: the TSA-friendly Double Beer Scout Knife, for extra leverage on those tough-to-pry caps. :D

C3zFYaI.jpg

Let me see what I can do :) What material would you like it to be micarta as well?

Not really necessary, Darren as the knife and that mock up photo are already in the hands of the gentleman performing the work. Should be completed in 6 weeks or so. I apologize for not clarifying that in my first post.

Thank you for the offer though.

I do enjoy a little amateur photoshopping of traditional knives every now and then. (I don't actually use Photoshop, but some free app I found for iPhone.)

PAChk2V.jpg

The wood grain on this #25 Barlow reminded me of Edvard Munch’s painting The Scream.

4pr3deW.jpg

h0uBFXO.jpg

This one's probably my favorite: the TSA-friendly Double Beer Scout Knife, for extra leverage on those tough-to-pry caps. :D

C3zFYaI.jpg
Well done!

Not really necessary, Darren as the knife and that mock up photo are already in the hands of the gentleman performing the work. Should be completed in 6 weeks or so. I apologize for not clarifying that in my first post.

Thank you for the offer though.
Oh gotcha I misunderstood...but wow that is going to be one awesome knife! I can't wait to see it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I posted the other day that I wish Case would do a Case/Bose-like Peanut with long pulls, a full-size wharncliffe secondary, ebony handles, a corset shield, and nickel silver pins, liners, and bolsters. A bit of a holy grail for me.

PAChk2V.jpg

4pr3deW.jpg

h0uBFXO.jpg

C3zFYaI.jpg
Love these! Especially the SCREAM!

I posted the other day that I wish Case would do a Case/Bose-like Peanut with long pulls, a full-size wharncliffe secondary, ebony handles, a corset shield, and nickel silver pins, liners, and bolsters. A bit of a holy grail for me.
Challenge accepted :)

Wurrwulf Wurrwulf
Not perfect but good enough to get the idea and definitely good enough for me to want one!!! Dang this would be the most ultimate Peanut ever.
Case_Bose_Peanut.jpg

Great thread Darren. :thumbsup:
How about a 47 Viper in smooth autumn gold bone with a guitar shield.:cool:

Here's one for you, Darren:

SAK Lambsfoot Tinker in dead skunk acrylic.

Back