Traditional Knives and Toys

YLSJeKD.jpg

My 39 year old son Joe, who has the day off, showed up with boxes of old toys from his basement. Our 3 grandkids, 6, 4 and 2 are here for the day. Pandemonium ensued! Uncle Joe is the "best uncle on the planet", at least for the day!

One of the toys, Tor the Shuttle Zord, had a battery compartment with "best installed by Jan 99" batteries still in it. Can we say corrosion?

No, I didn't use my Boker to help with the cleanup! Too bad it didn't work when fresh batteries were installed. Needless to say, remove the batteries from your old toys!
DQDsWeK.jpeg

U6vMguy.jpeg

My 39 year old son Joe, who has the day off, showed up with boxes of old toys from his basement. Our 3 grandkids, 6, 4 and 2 are here for the day. Pandemonium ensued! Uncle Joe is the "best uncle on the planet", at least for the day!

One of the toys, Tor the Shuttle Zord, had a battery compartment with "best installed by Jan 99" batteries still in it. Can we say corrosion?

No, I didn't use my Boker to help with the cleanup! Too bad it didn't work when fresh batteries were installed. Needless to say, remove the batteries from your old toys!
DQDsWeK.jpeg

U6vMguy.jpeg
Great post Gary :cool: :) :thumbsup:

rem22uK.jpg

Last edited:
Back