Traditional Knives, Watches and / or Pens

Even though I have other knives and watches, these two somehow became my go to pieces

F8Cvec3.jpg
One of these days I'm going to get a Speedmaster.

new watch chain with 'Tree of Life' center charm, and "T" bar for button whole.
Elgin H.H. Taylor Grade 79 key whined/set size 18S, from 1885.
(Current) watch chain knife is an SAC Evo Grip 14.
The can opener and scissors are handy to have. Tho to be honest, I could put a different knife on the chain, since I have a SAK Hercules on my belt loop, which has a can opener and scissors ... (along with saw, several screwdrivers, pliers ...)
Isle probably change out the Evo Grip for a 1 or 2 blade pen knife with a bail, eventually.
View attachment 2314022
Fountain pen is a circa 1947~1948 Waterman's "Ideal" lever fill with a 14K Number 2 semi-flex EF/F nib.😁👍
My only FP with a real gold nib.

Fancy new digital "pocket watch" with chronometer, day/date, and alarm arrived in today's mail call.
Ittle be on the chain shown in post number 130, above. (I replaced the original neck cord with an split ring)
MR139 (offshore) Marbles Fish Knife. (same size as a Douk Douk El Baraka.) "Perfect" carry for "Metal Monday"?
View attachment 2318532

Last edited:
View attachment 2324688
Rough Ryder 'CLASSIC CARBON' series RR1740 (XL 4.25 inch closed) stockman and RR1736 Canoe.
(I'm trying to coax the sun and warms to show up. 😁👍)
Digital pocketwatch with Chronograph, Date/Day, Alarm, and 12/24 hour time display. (I have it set to show 24 hour.
I mite be retired, however, I been using "military time" for over 35 years. "Retirement" don't seem like a valid excuse to stop.🤔🙄)
Jinhao Kurv Red fountain pen. (loaded with an Archival/Forever Magenta ink.)

Back