Traditional Knives, Watches and / or Pens

GEC 68 bark ivory #06 on the bolster but bottom of tube says 1 of 5 which agrees with production totals. Single spring no halfstop smooth, clip / pen combo, pinched bolsters, love the old style UN-X-LD shield. Ceramic SS Daytona, only out for special ocassions. Black dial is more masculine than white. 3 year wait for the Daytona from AD.

GEC68barkivoryDaytona-1.jpg

GEC 68 bark ivory #06 on the bolster but bottom of tube says 1 of 5 which agrees with production totals. Single spring no halfstop smooth, clip / pen combo, pinched bolsters, love the old style UN-X-LD shield. Ceramic SS Daytona, only out for special ocassions. Black dial is more masculine than white. 3 year wait for the Daytona from AD.

GEC68barkivoryDaytona-1.jpg
I love that 68. Awesome photo!

changing to a ballpoint (Zebra F701) and mech pencil (Zebra M701) for primary writers for an bit.
FP (Hero 1107) has the Noodler's First Emperor ink I use for my signature; official, on important things.
"smart" watch is actually quite stupid. It can only tell the time that the linked "smart"phone or tablet claims it is.
I "thought" the Benchmade Modern Traditional 318 Proper fit the ballpoit, mech pencil and "smart" watch.
View attachment 2447590

changing to a ballpoint (Zebra F701) and mech pencil (Zebra M701) for primary writers for an bit.
FP (Hero 1107) has the Noodler's First Emperor ink I use for my signature; official, on important things.
"smart" watch is actually quite stupid. It can only tell the time that the linked "smart"phone or tablet claims it is.
I "thought" the Benchmade Modern Traditional 318 Proper fit the ballpoit, mech pencil and "smart" watch.
View attachment 2447590

Is that the pink First Emperor ink?

I have a lot of different inks, but lately I have only had pens inked in Rohrer & Klingner Salix and Noodlers Bad Belted Kingfisher.

Is that the pink First Emperor ink?

I have a lot of different inks, but lately I have only had pens inked in Rohrer & Klingner Salix and Noodlers Bad Belted Kingfisher.
Yep. the out last the paper, chemical, water, bleach, and uv light proof (ok .. ok ... uv light makes it glow) Magenta. 😁👍
I have another loaded with Noodler's Bad Blue Heron.
(Asian mythology the Heron guides the dearly departed to their next life.)

Last edited:
Back