Traditional mug shots

My ugly mug... A couple turkey hunting pics and pic from a hiking trip last year.

Here's a pic of me flanked by some cutlers ;0) at our local sportsmans show.

BD3FADD1-2295-4BF7-842E-7DCBF1C3D09C-885-0000005E2BDD0E72.jpg

Brought from page 1. I've turned 70 since this picture was taken.

Now you guys can see why I'm a bit grumpy and grouchy. If you had to look at this mug in the mirror while shaving, you'd be grumpy and grouchy too. I've lost 60-pounds since this picture was taken. My knees thank me for it. Here I am standing beside our pole barn with some of our property behind me.

j9xq.jpg

And my trusty dog Coco. She's a rescue dog and we rescued her "Christmas Day" 2011. Best Christmas present I've ever had. She's an Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd Mix. The shelter said she'd be the size of an Australian Shepherd but her German Shepherd side prevailed.

whzx.jpg

Last edited:
Just trying to clean up my sig line, they are still alive and well. Thanks for asking

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Kris

Attachments

• DSC01344 (480x640).jpg
    DSC01344 (480x640).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 467
Here is a recent one, just a couple months ago in Hawaii with my granddaughter Annalynn, and my wife Diana.

JW-AL-DW_zps3d94a8cb.jpg~original

Brought from page 1. I've turned 70 since this picture was taken.

Now you guys can see why I'm a bit grumpy and grouchy. If you had to look at this mug in the mirror while shaving, you'd be grumpy and grouchy too. I've lost 60-pounds since this picture was taken. My knees thank me for it. Here I am standing beside our pole barn with some of our property behind me.

j9xq.jpg

And my trusty dog Coco. She's a rescue dog and we rescued her "Christmas Day" 2011. Best Christmas present I've ever had. She's an Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd Mix. The shelter said she'd be the size of an Australian Shepherd but her German Shepherd side prevailed.

whzx.jpg
Coco is a real beauty. Congrats on your 70th.

Coco is a real beauty. Congrats on your 70th.

Thanks. I wouldn't trade her for the world. That purple ball with the rope through it is her favorite toy. She's never far from it. We bought three extra to make sure she'd never be without one.

As far as I'm aware, there's only two pictures of me on the internet, and both are from when I'm very young. Here's my favorite.

attachment.php

That's me in the back (my cousin on the left, my brother on the right), playing with the world's most awesome toy.

Back