Traditional mug shots

CIGAR213_zps3709badf.jpg

Savoring a VS Series 55 box pressed maduro.

Uncle Si?

*hides*
hehe ;)

:thumbup:

Here's a not-so-goofy pic of me and my Son:

OK Groove---where does your son get that pose from? His Dad maybe ;). I see he does the Slingblade thing as well. Great picture of the two of you :thumbup:.

Glad to see this one up top again. I posted one from November 2012 of me alongside my dad and son on page 13, so I guess an update is in order.

My wife snapped this shot of me checking emails while we were waiting for the pepper eating contest to begin at our local hot sauce festival last September. Bought the t-shirt that day, which gave me a discounted price on their beers for the rest of the festival (also made it much easier for her to find me in the crowd!).

1235157_328549853948788_1407560682_n_zpsb383b0ff.jpg

My son and I mugging for the camera when I was visiting him six days later. He and I both have four months fuller beards now.

IMG_00000538_zpsae802711.jpg

Fantastic picture of you and your son Doug :thumbup:. The shirts awesome as well ;).

CIGAR213_zps3709badf.jpg

Savoring a VS Series 55 box pressed maduro.

SAK Guy, that's just a great picture along with a great Cigar :thumbup: I haven't had a Cigar since the weather got cold, and I do mean COLD!!! Man I'm looking forward to Spring :p

Last edited:
SAK Guy, that's just a great picture along with a great Cigar :thumbup: I haven't had a Cigar since the weather got cold, and I do mean COLD!!! Man I'm looking forward to Spring :p

Thanks Paul! I enjoyed that stick, immensely! :D

Fantastic picture of you and your son Doug :thumbup:. The shirts awesome as well ;).

Thanks Paul. When I sent the picture of us to my Mom, she asked, "Why so serious?" I said, "We're on a mission from God."

She didn't understand.

Last edited:
Oops, double post.

I'm not smart enough to figure out how to delete this. Hopefully Frank or Gary can fix it for me.

Here's what I do when I double post...(you can't actually remove them.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the kids and I on vacation last summer. :) We'd stopped the car way up on the Timmelsjoch/Passorombo, one of the mountain passes that goes over the Alps, connecting Austria and Italy. It's got to be one of the most scenic drives in all of Europe, if not the world. One of my favorite places on the planet.

-- Mark

Don't have a lot of pics of me, I'm usually the one taking the photos. This is a recent one in Huddersfield though, I'm wearing a black cap BTW, as opposed to having lost the crown of my head in a rumble with West Yorkshire Samurai! ;)

My husband and me at his annual Christmas dinner for work. In case you can't tell, he's the one with the beard - or at least he says it qualifies as the beginnings of a beard - we can't agree on that one.

I grew up with two brothers so we were always outside in the woods getting dirty. Not my daughter…she's the queen of all things girly - a completely pink room, 15 baby dolls, make-up and lots of barbie dolls. Her makeup on this day is a testament to her idea of just how much lipstick it takes to look the part. I just hope she doesn't think mommy wears that much.

And here's the little booger. He's 2 1/2 and is in love with all things trains. If it's a train he wants it and his big sister better not touch it.

Thanks for staring this thread. These are the most important things I have in my life - needless to say, I am very blessed.
-Jenn

Fantastic pictures Jenn!!! Great family you have there---neat to see the people that post here...

Paul

My wife and I on her birthday, we've been married thirty years this last August :thumbup:

Love at first sight!!! For me not her :eek: :p

xe5m.jpg

Paul

Truly great photo's everyone, thanks so much for sharing. I will have to post some new ones soon.

Kris

My wife and I on her birthday, we've been married thirty years this last August :thumbup:

Love at first sight!!! For me not her :eek: :p

xe5m.jpg

Paul

Nice to put a face to the name Paul!

Here is a more recent photo of me and my two daughters hiking along Lake Superior... I am usually taking the pictures so finding one of me is more difficult than I thought. :)

A hobby I absolutely love but hardly have time for due to the two little creatures in the photo above. :rolleyes:

It is nice to put faces with names. Glad to see so many posts here. Hope they keep coming. There are lots of memories on these pages.

Nice to put a face to the name Paul!

Here is a more recent photo of me and my two daughters hiking along Lake Superior... I am usually taking the pictures so finding one of me is more difficult than I thought. :)

I agree Erik---nice to put a face to the name :thumbup:. Two beautiful girls there Erik---a proud Papa you must be. Our boys are grown and out of the house but nice they still live in our small town though ;)

Fishing is a passion of mine and my youngest sons as well but hard to find the time to go :(

Paul

Fantastic pictures Jenn!!! Great family you have there---neat to see the people that post here...

Paul

Thanks for the kind comment. We are very blessed to have our two little ones. Saw your pic as well. Very nice shot of you and your wife. Thirty years - now that's something to be proud of. Congrats!

Thanks for the kind comment. We are very blessed to have our two little ones. Saw your pic as well. Very nice shot of you and your wife. Thirty years - now that's something to be proud of. Congrats!

Your children are adorable!!! My wife just smiled at the "lipstick" and "lunch box" shots :p.

She did daycare for 17yrs and loves all thing kids :thumbup:. Shes a workout nut---at the gym @ 4:30 every morning---and I mean every morning :eek: Shes got an endless supply of energy---she needed it for her daycare days :D

Paul

Back