Traditional mug shots

Duncan, Nanc and myself in a selfie for Sue back in NZ. Getting ready for the GEC Rendezvous.

Great thread, lets keep it going everyone!!!

RoiSA2.jpg

Wish it were cool enough here for a jacket...

The weather has been weird, started off dull and cloudy, then we had a bit of rain, then it got sunny and I had to carry my jacket :confused:

Out on my hike today :thumbsup:

Great pic, Jack. Again, hope your hike was pleasant. The weather sure looks nice over there, it is hotter than (insert something extreme here), which wouldn't seem characteristic of the Pacific Northwest but seems to be becoming more so each year. We are going on two weeks now of particularly hot weather and it tends to sap the will of even the most stalwart of us. Hopefully it changes soon... Hikes will become far more pleasant for me then.

Is that a 5.11 hat, I spy? Great choice. :D

Great pic, Jack. Again, hope your hike was pleasant. The weather sure looks nice over there, it is hotter than (insert something extreme here), which wouldn't seem characteristic of the Pacific Northwest but seems to be becoming more so each year. We are going on two weeks now of particularly hot weather and it tends to sap the will of even the most stalwart of us. Hopefully it changes soon... Hikes will become far more pleasant for me then.

Is that a 5.11 hat, I spy? Great choice. :D

Thanks Dylan, not often anyone risks their camera! :D The weather has been changeable this past week, but we're certainly not experiencing high temperatures, it was in the low to mid 60's today. Hope you get some cooler weather soon my friend :)

Yeah, I have several pairs of their pants, and the hat was a freebie :) Thank you :thumbsup:

Jack, I've been keeping an eye on the weather in Bath as our trip to England gets closer. I haven't seen anything higher than 68° F, and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way. I need a break from this 105°-110°-115° business. :D

Those around me wish it were cool enough to wear long pants.

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Jack, I've been keeping an eye on the weather in Bath as our trip to England gets closer. I haven't seen anything higher than 68° F, and I'm crossing my fingers that it stays that way. I need a break from this 105°-110°-115° business. :D

We have had temperatures in the high nineties this year Barrett, but they're in the 60's today, and it's raining! Even if we get a bit more 'summer', I think you'll find it a relief my friend :thumbsup:

We have had temperatures in the high nineties this year Barrett, but they're in the 60's today, and it's raining! Even if we get a bit more 'summer', I think you'll find it a relief my friend :thumbsup:

I think you're right, Jack; whatever the weather, it will be lovely compared to Arizona. I'm really hoping we get to enjoy some of that rain, but because the whole family bought new rain jackets in preparation for our trip, I expect we won't see a drop. :D

I think you're right, Jack; whatever the weather, it will be lovely compared to Arizona. I'm really hoping we get to enjoy some of that rain, but because the whole family bought new rain jackets in preparation for our trip, I expect we won't see a drop. :D

:D :thumbsup:

I figured it's bout time I updated my funky mug in this thread.
I lost a trophy brown trout almost within netting distance earlier today, but catching this guy definitely upped my moral a bit.
ib0u9Qq.png

I ended up filling my waders not long after losing the Big Un. It's times like that where I seriously regret taking carbon steel fishing. My nf barlow and fiddleback were left in soaking wet pants for the remainder of the day...

These were taken the day Duncan flew back home. We hated to see him go and thank Sue dearly for allowing Duncan to come visit. We only wish Sue could have come along. Duncan however was well behaved while here...well somewhat. This is typical Duncan behavior though:p

Nanc and Duncan picking (get it):) on this poor Bison, the NDSU mascot.

BVGh8E.jpg

I had to humor Duncan as its typical of his type of shenanigans:D

JGGFmN.jpg

Back