Traditional Pocket Dumps

Fine, I'll dump on you all 🤣😬

0hkfXJxh.jpg

I like to have extra pockets for all this stuff. Cellphone took the picture, but you know what an ugly overpriced piece of plastic looks like anyhow.
What's the flashlight on your keys if you don't mind me asking?

Fine, I'll dump on you all 🤣😬

0hkfXJxh.jpg

I like to have extra pockets for all this stuff. Cellphone took the picture, but you know what an ugly overpriced piece of plastic looks like anyhow.
ephsea ephsea

I am intrigued by the fixed blade, what is it, please? Thank you.

What's the flashlight on your keys if you don't mind me asking?
It's a Fenix Eo2r. They provide tons of bang for the buck.
I am intrigued by the fixed blade, what is it, please? Thank you.
Thanks, it's a Spike by Simon Stonehocker. 0.1" Cruwear@63hrc. If you could get on his books, you would not regret it.

Last edited:
It's a Fenix Eo5. They provide tons of bang for the buck.

Thanks, it's a Spike by Simon Stonehocker. 0.1" Cruwear@63hrc. If you could get on his books, you would not regret it.
Thank you for the information, it is much appreciated.

Edit. I looked him up, his books are closed, but man oh man, what great fixed blades he makes.

Last edited:
I got a new little flashlight and a swiss minichamp for the keychain so I thought I would update my dump. The light is the Rovyvon A4 for anyone interested. For a light the size of a double A battery, it's insanely bright. Carrying an old 7 dot Case 6347 today. Love that knife.

20240123_115648.jpg

I was going through some old pictures, and it seems I have been preparing for this thread for a while now. Here are a few dumps ranging from 2019 to 2022:

FdmYXFC.jpg

k8Qq0UT.jpg

yRqk8JI.jpg

EsXjVPd.jpg

It also documents my progression from modded Okapi, to stock Okapi with leather strip replacing the ring, to just plain stock Okapi with original ring. See! I’m not stuck in my ways at all!

A peek inside the pockets of a master leather craftsman! Exciting! Thanks for the dump, Jeremy! I hope to see more of your fine work in the future!

A surprise in the mail from my buddy sbh06 sbh06 . Jeremy made me a custom leather EDC valet/tray. Thank you my friend. A generous gift that I desperately needed. Might as well provide a dump picture for today.

All the leather goods were crafted by Jeremy.

View attachment 2467065

And a testimonial to Jeremy's work! Gorgeous dump, Paul - and the tray really sets it off!

I am loving this thread.

Me too!

I got a new little flashlight and a swiss minichamp for the keychain so I thought I would update my dump. The light is the Rovyvon A4 for anyone interested. For a light the size of a double A battery, it's insanely bright. Carrying an old 7 dot Case 6347 today. Love that knife.

View attachment 2467957

Thanks for the update, Dan! A simply stunning assortment!

I was going through some old pictures, and it seems I have been preparing for this thread for a while now. Here are a few dumps ranging from 2019 to 2022:

FdmYXFC.jpg

k8Qq0UT.jpg

yRqk8JI.jpg

EsXjVPd.jpg

It also documents my progression from modded Okapi, to stock Okapi with leather strip replacing the ring, to just plain stock Okapi with original ring. See! I’m not stuck in my ways at all!

Very cool, Tom! Awesome to be able to see the evolution of your carry! Looking forward to future updates and okapis!

A peek inside the pockets of a master leather craftsman! Exciting! Thanks for the dump, Jeremy! I hope to see more of your fine work in the future!

And a testimonial to Jeremy's work! Gorgeous dump, Paul - and the tray really sets it off!

Me too!

Thanks for the update, Dan! A simply stunning assortment!

Very cool, Tom! Awesome to be able to see the evolution of your carry! Looking forward to future updates and okapis!
Thank you sir, also appreciate you starting the thread.

Time for a bump! Nobody doing any serious carry.....?

Put this together for a long walk I want to take, but the weather this year has been SO grey overcast it's abnormal. Usually once the light returns mid Jan,Finland gets dry frosty days in Feb with bright sunshine and beautiful astounding sunsets, not this year nor last. Very cold yes -36C but grey, gloomy, overcast and now warmer but dreary leaden days.

This is what would go in one top-coat pocket for a nice health giving walk in bright sun. Mini Puukko and sheath, OK for free pocket carry, Spanish pocket-knife in wood, Buck 303 Stockman, mini Suunto compass, keys and torch, Zippo butane, Omran distance counter, Altoids tin with dressings, antiseptic, aspirin & ibuprofen, emergency whistle, anti :poop: pills..twine. I'm set :) when the weather improves......

The phone stays firmly in the car or indoors, I loathe the things :D Car 'key' is some matchbox sized plastic thing that needs a pocket of its own......

1709586001325.jpeg

P4QKNOl.jpeg

Springtime dump.
- Rayban colonels
- Leather slip and wallet both made by me
- Victorinox Soldier ’84
- Engagement ring and onyx pinky ring
- Little bit of cheddar and Kobashi studio brass money clip
- Certina DS diver.

Back