Traditionals junk and jack

MattRuben

Gold Member
Cougar Creek spear point lock back-
I don't know much about this knife so feel free to educate in comments. I believe it was made by Queen of d2 steel. I see this knife as a project/fixer upper. It's never been used but oh the list of issues. (Priced accordingly) blade is unevenly ground, I expect this is the reason replacement blades are available on auction sights for $35. The pile side scale needs re peened, they also failed to flare the lanyard hole on the pile side. When closing it wants to sit proud unless you let it snap shut or hold pressure on the pile side it closes normally. Possibly red camel bone but I am unsure. Basically a project that I will attempt if unsold. Priced at value of materials and sheath. $28SOLD
Buck 560x I believe titanium, says hoffritz on blade. Point broken and chip in edge. Sharpie line shows how I plan to reshape the blade if unsold. I don't know if it qualifies for Bucks warranty $28SOLD
Schrade USa large folding hunter with clip point and utility blades. Prev owner aggressively removed tackle box rust. Nice user, cool scrimshaw scene w racoons and place for initials on pile side
$25
CRKT ripsnort, opened a few boxes never sharpened. Was dropped once and has scuffs on show side. Otherwise great shape. $30
Imperial usa kamp king
User shape, cool old vintage knife with rust and patina for days. $15 or add to any other knife for $8
Brand spanking new out of tube twice for photoa. Gec ubran jack micarta $128 SOLD
Includes button.

More pictures and details available. It's family time so give me a little lee way in response times. Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 20210306_103656~2.jpg
    20210306_103656~2.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

brewbear

Basic Member
OK, I'll play! I'll take the Cougar Creek....something to try and do in my spare time!
Enjoy your family time.

MattRuben

Gold Member
Kamp King, Schrade usa and CRKT left.
Take the lot for $50 tyd

MattRuben

Gold Member
Hey guys, you will all be getting emailed tracking numbers today.

Thank you!