• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Traser Big Date PVD tritium chronograph

Hi Folks,

I have a like new example of this watch that sits on a night stand, disused. It is exactly like this model here:http://www.amazon.com/Traser-Classi...d=1339345056&sr=1-10&keywords=traser+big+date

I own about 15 watches and this one just never makes it into the rotation, so I'm hoping to trade it off for something cool. It has been worn a few times, but there are no scratches or blemishes anywhere on the watch, except a small one underneath the clasp (it is not visible while wearing the watch, only when the clasp is open). I also have the inner and outer boxes and all papers. It has a nice, Swiss Ronda movement and it keeps excellent time.

I'd be interested in high end folders (CRK/Strider/Hinderer), custom, multi-blade slip joints, an iPad or certain photographic equipment/camcorders. Please no fixed blades, I have enough of those. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. Thanks for looking!

Back