Triceratops Spy Pics!!!! . . . . Yowza!!! . . .The Nightmare Continues!!! . . . . 10-09-2021

I really want one of these, with either blade orientation. The best I can follow, it won't be the traditional karambit configuration, but more a pikal with a ring. I am QUITE good with that configuration. Either can be a ripper, it just depends on your preferences/training (I think). Since I don't have training in either method, either would be just as dangerous to me as to the opponent, so it is a win-win (or would that be lose-lose) proposition for me. I just want one.

I would prefer the one on the right but I would take the one on the left and if I could I would have one of each. That said I would love one of the Sus Scrofa(?) blades that were released about a decade back?

Last edited:
I dig it, great grinds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
However, I was reminded of another variant, the Nuclear Hell Razor. I LOVED the grind on it, and still do..it's hawt! But from the day my pair arrived, I kept reflexively placing my thumb forward on the spine, which was sharpened (the wire cutter feature). Even though I had scored 2 with the intention of keeping & using at least 1 of them, along with 1 of the Bowie HR variants with the thought of using it for trade fodder- within a few days, I decided to keep the Bowie, & sold off the Nuke pair instead. I just knew it would be only a matter of time before I split my thumbpad.
I'm clumsy though, so different ergos for different folks & such 🙂, but I think that might be a bit of an ish on this model also. Perhaps if the pointy edge of the blade choil on the hawkbill side was slightly rounded off or unsharpened just a bit there, or alternatively, a bit more finger guard on that side?
Just a thought 🤔🙂
Don't you dare talk bad of my grail knife 😉, I've wanted that Nuclear Hellrazor bad since the first day I seen it. I missed one beside me in the UK too and it would be the first knife I'd get done if the Custom shop ever reopens 🤞.

Last edited:
guile-street.gif

Last edited:
Back