Triceratops Spy Pics!!!! . . . . Yowza!!! . . .The Nightmare Continues!!! . . . . 10-09-2021

Does the custom shop logo mean these are going to be super limited - maybe a Ganzaaa-style offering? Or will they be a regular Busse website thing that's available for a few days at least?

Fingers still crossed for a Battle Grade or at least Combat Grade versions....

I’m 50/50 on the upcoming dino, as my CSPD has this role well covered. The proto looks good, though. The left pic is obviously the real Triceratops we’ll be seeing, but the right is intriguing. It’s not too far off from a design I’ve been thinking of. One I’m calling the fang, as the blade shape would be similar to that of a fang of sorts. Set it up with a dangler sheath, and you’d have the fang dangled combo of a fang in a fang dangler!

Last edited:
I dig it, great grinds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
However, I was reminded of another variant, the Nuclear Hell Razor. I LOVED the grind on it, and still do..it's hawt! But from the day my pair arrived, I kept reflexively placing my thumb forward on the spine, which was sharpened (the wire cutter feature). Even though I had scored 2 with the intention of keeping & using at least 1 of them, along with 1 of the Bowie HR variants with the thought of using it for trade fodder- within a few days, I decided to keep the Bowie, & sold off the Nuke pair instead. I just knew it would be only a matter of time before I split my thumbpad.
I'm clumsy though, so different ergos for different folks & such 🙂, but I think that might be a bit of an ish on this model also. Perhaps if the pointy edge of the blade choil on the hawkbill side was slightly rounded off or unsharpened just a bit there, or alternatively, a bit more finger guard on that side?
Just a thought 🤔🙂

Awaiting the moment. Will be interesting to see the release price.

Last edited:
So I told myself no more Busse orders. Sans if something comes out that looks like a tanto. Well holy shit this is looking hawt! Pretty sure I’ll have to buy one now considering how pretty it is. The piercing power of this thing is going to be insane!

awsome, indoctrinating a fellow aussie into the deep esoteria and significance of this blade🙂

Back