1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

trimcut123 - No Where To Be Heard From

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by razorburn, Oct 21, 2011.

1. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    Wow, his thread just had it's first birthday. It took you a full year to reply to this? That is beyond lame.

2. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Surprise Surprise and guess what,after about 14 months later, Matt decides to respond. No longer having gold status,I notice.Without an way to contact him,I did the next best thing leaving a visitor's message which was never responded to until now.

Matt,I noticed that you logged in twice since the sale last year and after receiving my money,dropping of the face of the planet. At the moment,I'm still without a knife or any proof there was a knife or one being sent.No tracking #. AND MATT IT HASN'T WORKED IT SELF OUT! This whole deal has left me a bit sour and that is why have not logged on, as often as before.

3. jill jackson

jill jackson

Sep 5, 2006
    Well it sounds like he took your money and didn't worry about it after. You take someones cash you don't make 10,000 excuses why you couldn't contact them after. Not unless you are trying to scam them, or just are a total uncaring jerk.

Sorry, the entire deal about "I got your cash, then suddenly my life became way too busy, to worry about you" just sounds way too familiar.

4. Clem Kadiddlehopper

Clem Kadiddlehopper Leather Craftsman Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 4, 2012
    This is VERY BAD & UGLY! :thumbdn:
    Give the guy his money back now.

5. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    Wow... Just...wow. :thumbdn::rolleyes:

And that is the truth. Many excuses, none valid.

6. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    This kind of thing really pisses me off. Taking a person's money, disappearing and then you pop in a year to the day later to say, "duh, I hope it works out?" Are you freaking kidding me? The "obstacles" you cited are what everyone does day in and day out, it's called life.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  7. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Charlie, you know what needs to be done...

[​IMG]

8. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    *Splash*

9. Blues

Blues Lapsed SuperMod / Cattle Knife Rustler Staff Member Super Mod

Oct 2, 1998
    Oh cod, not that!

(Forgive the levity, it's not meant to in any way demean the loss suffered by the OP. Unfortunately our solutions are somewhat limited.)

10. gregorio

gregorio

Nov 9, 2007
    Hope the poor guy gets his cash back, somehow I kind of doubt it.

11. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    We do the best we can to work with bothparties to make things right. Sometimes when one person doesn't care about the scumball behavior they demonstrate the only thing we can do is protect the forums and community and remove them. It may help prevent someone else from getting ripped off.

12. Steven65

Steven65 Traditional Hog Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2008
    For obvious reasons I am no expert on US Postal Law but from what I have gleaned from BF over the years, does this not constitute postal fraud?

It would seem to me that the OP has a legitimate case and should proceed criminally against Trimcut/Matt Bodnar. Or am I wrong?

Steven

13. RevDevil

RevDevil

Nov 9, 2009
    You might be correct Steven, the problem is that very few people in this siutation actually go through the necessary steps to do something about it.

14. FingerBlade

FingerBlade Banned BANNED

Aug 14, 2012
    Thats it......this scummbagg is just gonna get away with it..wow horrible!

15. Petiepablo37

Petiepablo37 Gold Member Gold Member

May 29, 2012
    I hope this all work's out for you. Lack of communication is a big deal, especially when u ship so far. Good luck brother, thieves should not be tolerated on the forum.

16. ooitzoo

ooitzoo Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Would someone mind posting the brain surgeons details up? I think thats helpful in preventing folks from dealing with him again.

17. razorburn

razorburn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Hello all,I thought I'd mention I tried a few weeks ago to contact him haven't hear a peep back.

Hey,I know there are a few Matt Bodnars' around but does anyone know if the Matt in the new story is the same.I have a suspicion,it is because he log on around the same date as the news story.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/tag/lance-cpl-matt-bodnar/

Mods,I'm not sure if this is out of line but Please let me know.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  18. RiverRat84

RiverRat84

Sep 21, 2011
    Is this the same FingerBlade with a bad trade deal in here?

19. mikethemayt

mikethemayt

Jun 10, 2010
    Yeah that's him. Ridiculous...

20. wolfmann601

wolfmann601 Gone, but not forgotton. RIP Ira.

Mar 12, 2001
    I am confused; is this the same Fingerblade that some have alleged is a scammer POS himself? If so it is mind boggling that he is even posting on BFC.............