Trio Thursday

Functional fiddleback family trio; the woodsman and osprey k&t kiridashi are relatively new -- I just need to make some pants for the 'dashi before my outing next weekend :thumbup:

IMG_20160107_224945_zpsqljxtdu8.jpg

Great trio Tekton, that looks like a well used wildlife hatchet, Herr Mattson would be proud :)

Planning on a Northwest trip (WA and Vancouver) this Fall, can't wait!

Great trio Tekton, that looks like a well used wildlife hatchet, Herr Mattson would be proud :)

Planning on a Northwest trip (WA and Vancouver) this Fall, can't wait!
The hatchet is well loved. The Pacific Northwest is a great place to camp especially in the fall. Are you talking Vancouver, Washington or Vancouver, British Columbia?
Nice trio Tekton
Thanks Phillip. The hatchet and Bushboot are well loved and well used, the Gec 38 is new to me.

Last edited:
Hey Tekton, meant Vancouver, BC.

The wife and I'll be doing a little road trip, so unfortunately no camping, mostly combination of day hikes, city walking, may wine country trips here and there. I lived in WA for couple of years when I was in junior high, lived in a small town called South Bend, then Olympia, then Tacoma, then Kent. So I try to visit every once in awhile as I love the NW area.

I hope you enjoy the trip catalystman, the PNW is a really great place to live and visit.

I hope you enjoy the trip catalystman, the PNW is a really great place to live and visit.

Thanks Trestle, I really do love it every time I go back on vacation. The PNW has everything I love...nature, skiing, and wine :D Ideally, I'd love to move to WA and work for REI at their headquarters, but both my wife's and my family live in PA/NJ, and not likely to happen.

Back