• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Troodon + Ultratech F/T With pics!

Hey guys, Finally got my Mem card reader for my camera in the mail. So PICS!

Anyways, I have 2 knives that Need a new home, and I need a new knife. I am looking for a Makora(not II) or a Scarab for EDC. I would prefer that they are NIB, but since it's for EDC it really doesn't matter, but the prices should reflect the non NIB status. I would like them to be D/E, part serrated is FINE, black coated blade, 2-tone, or stone-wash are all acceptable blade types. I would also GREATLY prefer these to be Tactical models. And for the Scarab, torx screws are not what I'm looking for(Wont be able to get some badass Ti screws for it). And as a last resort trade, I would consider Troodons with Warnie or D/E blades only. Tactical ONLY.
I can offer one of my knives and cash for these, or both of my knives for yours and some cash from you. Or a strait up trade if the condition or models match in price. Just shoot me a PM or Email if your interested.
And for what I have to offer:

1. Tactical Tanto combo edge TROODON. NOT COMBAT. Born 8/07 with a SN of 04217. All black. This knife is 100% NIB. Comes with box, papers, and all that great stuff. Sweet knife, I just would prefer a non Tanto blade. I love that D/E look. Minty Fresh.

2. Ultratech Single-edge combo. Born 05/2004 with a SN of 4612. This one has the Carbonfiber top scale. Comes with the box, papers and all the goodies. Very impressive knife, much more knife than I thought it would be. There is a super minimal amount of wear on the pocket clip from what looks like being carried for a day or 2. Blade looks like it has never been used. There is a slight mark on the blade on the clip side from firing. Completely normal.

And for pics:

IMG_0528.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

Back