Photos Tue Blade Tuesday

I can honestly say, I've never been in a "tactical lounge" before.... I'm almost afraid to ask.. 😁

I have tue tue-blades with me today.... both of them sort of "staggy" looking.... the 92 Eureka jack, and the 33 Conductor.... both patterns are pretty "wunnerful", to channel Lawrence Welk for a moment...... :cool:🫧

Tue blade 12-12-23 1.jpg

I can honestly say, I've never been in a "tactical lounge" before.... I'm almost afraid to ask.. 😁

I have tue tue-blades with me today.... both of them sort of "staggy" looking.... the 92 Eureka jack, and the 33 Conductor.... both patterns are pretty "wunnerful", to channel Lawrence Welk for a moment...... :cool:🫧

View attachment 2421310
Well hornetguy hornetguy , my wife and I were in Nashville last December, and as a guy that loves knives, I started looking for places that carried such items. I found this little shop in one of the buildings on the route of a bus tour that we were taking. The shop is located in the old Marathon Automobile factory. It has been "renovated" and multiple shops opened up inside. Many of the old tooling and equipment was left in there as a "museum" of sorts. Very interesting place, with a lot of history! We thoroughly enjoyed it, and recommend going if you're in the area. The "Tactical Lounge" is a knife shop that was also interesting, but I only purchased the coffee mug there.

Nashville3.jpg
Nashville2.jpg

Well hornetguy hornetguy , my wife and I were in Nashville last December, and as a guy that loves knives, I started looking for places that carried such items. I found this little shop in one of the buildings on the route of a bus tour that we were taking. The shop is located in the old Marathon Automobile factory. It has been "renovated" and multiple shops opened up inside. Many of the old tooling and equipment was left in there as a "museum" of sorts. Very interesting place, with a lot of history! We thoroughly enjoyed it, and recommend going if you're in the area. The "Tactical Lounge" is a knife shop that was also interesting, but I only purchased the coffee mug there.

View attachment 2421350
View attachment 2421351
What a cool place! I love going in places like that... old buildings, renovated... there's some of that in the Stockyards in Ft Worth, but many of the shops are more "touristy" souvineer type shops...
The Tactical Lounge sounds like a great idea for a knife shop....

Second day of carrying my Wrangler 93OT (for Jon’s GAW) - a two-bladed pocketknife that works great for an EDC. OH
Schrade_93OT_Wrangler_-_EDC_(2).jpg

I admired the swell center when they first came out but there was a bunch if static from people not pleased with the fit and finish. Yours looks great!
I have had some case knives that were less than perfect in the past, but honestly all of the recent ones I have gotten have been outstanding. This one was even had a nice edge out of the box. Usually the first thing I do with a new case knife is sharpen it, but this one was good to go.

Back