• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Turquoise and Damascus - Bird and Trout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always loved the Bird and Trout Knife. I have been looking for my own unique design of this classic. I believe I have found it. Thank you for looking. I know how good this feels in your hand. I could only imaging what it would feel like as you caping your trophy out. This very light and agile.

3/32 thick Random Ladder Damascus is Alabama Damascus By Brad Vice.
Grind is a Hollow Ground..
Cutting Edge is 3''.
Overall Length is 7''
Construction is Full Tang.
Handle is Turquoise Composite, with white liners, Two 1/8 Mosaic pins.
Sheath available.

Warranty
I have a no non-sense Guarantee, you break it under normal use. I Promise I will fix or replace it as long as I am able to work in the shop. Plus if for any reason you are ever unhappy with it. Send it back to me for a "FULL REFUND" Because I don't make a knife I wouldn't love to own.

Jim Adams

$150.00.00 USD plus 8.00 S/H CONUS PayPal Preferred.

HPIM09292.jpg

HPIM0929.jpg

HPIM0932.jpg

HPIM0931.jpg

Last edited:
very nice! if my hands weren't too big for it, I'd have real difficulty not speaking up for it!

First Class. I love the knife I got from you. Your work is just getting better. That is one finest Bird and Trouts I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back