• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Twisting Flame" Collaboration Dagger

This one was alot of fun to do. I hope your as happy with it as we are.

This dagger is a collaboration effort between myself and ABS-Mastersmith Ray Smith (RLS). The 8" blade, done by me, is 350 layers of high carbon "twist" damascus steel consisting of 1084, 15N20 & L-6. The handle, done by Ray, is turned Flame Ebony wood with the guard, spacer and pommel in nickle-silver, fullered/stepped. The dagger has an overall length of 13 1/16". The sheath, by Tess, is tooled leather with a three-window Shark skin inlay and a stainless steel post.
Price, with leather sheath: $1,200.00, plus shipping.

Ray's info is below, feel free to contact either of us for more info or additional pix.

Ray Smith - A.B.S.- Mastersmith
Member - American Blade Society,
N.C.C.A. & N.Y.S.D.B.
www.TheAnvilsedge.com
Bladesmith@infoblvd.net

Aw heck J,

you're killing me. I got the bowie under the budget, but your knives are causing my wallet to start squealing...:)

Very nice work. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Keep this up and we WILL be doing business again.

Larry

Yep, it's an 8" blade with an overall length of 13 1/16".

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it.

For those of you interested, this dagger will be on Ray's table at the NCCA show in Mystic, CT on the 13-14th. Come on by for a closer look.

I'm real close on this one, J.
I just seem to have motorcycle chain on my brain at the moment.
You know what I mean ;)

Back