• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Bruiser Bushcrafters **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Fellas:

I made a pair of massive bushcraft knives for the user that wants a real slammer - .200" stock from Aldo's 1095. The black beauty is Butch Harner's rag micarta in butcher block pattern.....really different and cool, with green liners and stainless furniture. The other knife has black/green linen micarta scales with yellow liners, brass furniture. Both knives are 8 3/4" long with 4" blades, .375" high scandi grind with small secondary bevel to prevent chipping.......medium scotchbrite belt finished with heavy 8-10 oz hand-stitched leather sheaths to fit 2" belts. $135 each, delivered. My Paypal account is tksteingass@frontier.com First "I'll take it" gets the knife that they specify.

take care,

TK

102_3994.jpg

102_3995.jpg

102_3996.jpg

102_3998.jpg

102_3993.jpg

Last edited:
There's a couple nice ones!! If I could fork over the cash for one right now I'd be all over the top one. Nice work TK.

Graided: You have the black one - thank you!

Foghorn: You have the black/green one - thank you!

ac700 - thanks for the kind words.

These knives are Sold.

Best regards,

TK

Back