Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, the vermin sure as Hell ain't mine.

freecat_zps5855d1a0.jpg

On my way to retrieve the cat and kittens, 6 all together, from the spay/neuter clinic. I believe I should receive a nod for my restraint while hauling the little vermin almost an hour round trip, across several rivers, all without stopping to throw said cats in.
Is this the new definition of pussy-whipped?

Making a few bucks breeding them for the local asian restaurants?
HA! That does sound about right!

Normally that wouldn't affect me much, but I just lost it and went off on the guy, Long story short, I'm "not allowed in that park anymore."

I learned long ago you cant win an argument with a badge and getting loud or upset with them doesnt end well despite who is in the wrong.

Shift change was probably at 3 or 4 pm your time. That ignoramus is off duty now, so go snitch... uh, that is, do your civic good deed and go back to clean up the trash someone dumped. :D:D

Eh, i had enough wood at that point to run my tests anyways... Going to the station to snitch would likely end up a waste of time, or with me getting in trouble.

I learned long ago you cant win an argument with a badge and getting loud or upset with them doesnt end well despite who is in the wrong.

Getting all logical just confuses them and to a person on a power trip - especially an armed and badged person - confusion = "are you gettin' smart with me?" Which generally ends up poorly for the citizen with the "smart mouth". Everyone has their bad days....probably you did the right thing, WW.

I am curious what his response was after you asked him why it was not OK to take the wood but still not OK to put it back where you found it....

Getting all logical just confuses them and to a person on a power trip - especially an armed and badged person - confusion = "are you gettin' smart with me?" Which generally ends up poorly for the citizen with the "smart mouth". Everyone has their bad days....probably you did the right thing, WW.

I am curious what his response was after you asked him why it was not OK to take the wood but still not OK to put it back where you found it....

His response after i asked that.. And i quote.... was "you heard what i said"

I shut up then and threw the log a few feet from the road and walked home. It was HARD for me to bite my tongue.... But going to jail wouldnt of solved anything either. The wife would've been pissed at me. That was my biggest concern LMAO. I promised her no more jail time.

I can top that. True story.

Back last winter there was this dead opossum in the street, frozen like a log on its side, and people would swerve to avoid hitting it. It's out there for days going untouched, and then one day it's missing. We all figured the city finally came and cleaned it up. But instead of that, some sick degenerate had dragged it two blocks over and left it on the curb, and covered it in silly string. Then it's out there for months on end, occasionally being buried in snow, and possibly uncovered by kids sledding down the yard slope.

My son left the back door open earlier when he let the dog out and i didnt notice it for about an hour.... Now im in here with a bottle of hair spray, my 900+ lumen flashlight and a vengeance for these ignoramus flies that keep buzzing around.

Hit them with the light when they land and they are blind...Easy to walk up and smash them.. Spray the flying ones with the hair spray and then their wings stiffen up and they cant fly.. It doesnt kill them, but it makes it super easy for me to finish the job. I prolly already got 20 or so of the suckers, still have a couple that seem to be a little wiser than the others and they are pissing me off LOL

My son left the back door open earlier when he let the dog out and i didnt notice it for about an hour.... Now im in here with a bottle of hair spray, my 900+ lumen flashlight and a vengeance for these ignoramus flies that keep buzzing around.

Hit them with the light when they land and they are blind...Easy to walk up and smash them.. Spray the flying ones with the hair spray and then their wings stiffen up and they cant fly.. It doesnt kill them, but it makes it super easy for me to finish the job. I prolly already got 20 or so of the suckers, still have a couple that seem to be a little wiser than the others and they are pissing me off LOL

Sounds to me like you need 3 things::

1 - a talk with your son about doors and how to close them :D
2 - a spring on the door to help close it
3 - these
fly strips.jpg

Back when we had cattle, hogs, horses, chickens, rabbits, pigeons etc all over the place, we also had a bad fly problem. We had these strips hanging literally EVERYWHERE, 1 or 2 near any door and more inside the sheds. Would have to replace them frequently, but they're great for passive fly and mosquito removal.

Sounds to me like you need 3 things::

1 - a talk with your son about doors and how to close them :D
2 - a spring on the door to help close it
3 - these
View attachment 470454

Back when we had cattle, hogs, horses, chickens, rabbits, pigeons etc all over the place, we also had a bad fly problem. We had these strips hanging literally EVERYWHERE, 1 or 2 near any door and more inside the sheds. Would have to replace them frequently, but they're great for passive fly and mosquito removal.

Yea i used those fly traps quite a bit the last couple years. This year hasnt been as bad so i havent gotten around to getting any. Ill be picking some up... And i like the window traps even more, already ordered a box of them tonight... Works the same way but they are like 8"x2" and sticks to a window where they hang out mostly here. I normally catch more on them than the free hanging ones.

And my son is normally pretty good about keeping the door closed but i guess he got distracted, which isnt that hard for a 5 year old LOL. But this is the first time he has ever left it open.

So I just started playing Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening online and it's really hard using a the tiny arrow keys on my netbook's keyboard instead of a D-pad.

Good morning fellow 'Heads! Got to leave in an hour or so (assuming orders get signed) to head for El Paso for 8 weeks....uggg.

So I just started playing Legend of Zelda: Link's awakening online and it's really hard using a the tiny arrow keys on my netbook's keyboard instead of a D-pad.

First world problem...Haha!

Good monring, folks. How's it going? I'm looking down the barrel of a busy day, but I'm sucking some more coffee down and I'm ready to go now.

I confess, I laughed out loud...

My wife, on the other hand, thinks we are both going to rot in hell...you for posting, me for laughing.
She just doesn't want to admit she laughed. :D

I can top that. True story.

Back last winter there was this dead opossum in the street, frozen like a log on its side, and people would swerve to avoid hitting it. It's out there for days going untouched, and then one day it's missing. We all figured the city finally came and cleaned it up. But instead of that, some sick degenerate had dragged it two blocks over and left it on the curb, and covered it in silly string. Then it's out there for months on end, occasionally being buried in snow, and possibly uncovered by kids sledding down the yard slope.
That's cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back