1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Two Damascus Neck Knives

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Saxman25, May 15, 2018.

1. Saxman25

Saxman25 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2016
    Hi everyone, I've got two more neck knives up for sale today!

They are both very similar in terms of dimensions. They each have a spalted maple saya that has been hand carved to fit the blade, so it has great retention. Around the center of the saya is a leather wrap that attaches to the necklace. Here's the cool part: the necklace is attached to the saya by two small clasps in the back, if you want to carry the blade as a pocket knife, you can easily open the clasps and detach the necklace! It'll fit nicely into your pocket after that. The blade itself is a cleaver style and is made of raindrop patterned damascus. The handle is spalted maple bolstered with wenge, it has a small copper pin in the front and a large copper and brass mosaic pin in back. The spine is etched all the way through the handle. Both have been sharpened up to 6000 grit on water stones and are razor sharp.

OAL: 4.25"
    Blade Length: 2"
    Blade Width: ~1.5"
    Blade Thickness: ~3/16"
    Furniture: Spalted Maple, Wenge, Copper, Mosaic Pin, Dyed Brown Leather, Aged Brass Clasps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm asking $235 each (PayPal preferred), and this includes FREE USPS priority shipping in the US. If you aren't in the US, just let me know and I'll find a shipping option that works for you ;) First to say "I'll take it!" gets it
    You can contact me at [email protected] or PM me
    My PayPal is [email protected] Please make sure the knife you want is available before sending payment
    Let me know what you think in the comments!

Thanks for looking,
    -Grant

Hoze928, Dawkind and rooster68 like this.
  2. Hoze928

Hoze928 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2016
    That is an awesome set up!! Beautiful handle and sheaths and the blade design goes perfect with the handle. Wish I had the coin to pick one up.

3. Saxman25

Saxman25 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 27, 2016
    Thank you!