Two For Tuesday

Got these two beauties today:

They are perfect in every way. Thanks again to Andy for making them for me:thumbup:

PS! Sorry about the bad pic, pissing down outside and starting to get dark... Better pics in the user thread after they have spent a while on the farm and in the mountains:D

They are perfect in every way. Thanks again to Andy for making them for me:thumbup:

PS! Sorry about the bad pic, pissing down outside and starting to get dark... Better pics in the user thread after they have spent a while on the farm and in the mountains:D

Nice set, looks like a perfect team!

I think this about covers the weekdays.

We could reopen the "Beer of the Month Club" thread and make it "Fiddleback On Tap Saturdays" or something. A beer or two will help us wait for Fiddleback Monday delivery day so we can post them on Two-Fer Tuesday.

Those are AWESOME! What a great duo. Congrats!

We could reopen the "Beer of the Month Club" thread and make it "Fiddleback On Tap Saturdays" or something. A beer or two will help us wait for Fiddleback Monday delivery day so we can post them on Two-Fer Tuesday.

Works for me lol. Though being in the middle of nowhere...I may have to drive a ways to find a decent beer :)

How far are you from Grand Rapids? Founders beer rules!

About forty-five minutes, was just there yesterday :)

Come on Erich, I KNOW you have more than two Fiddlebacks lol, you have a very unique matching pair even :)

His and hers. The doublemint 5/32" is my wife's and the osage 3/16" is Duder's.
fXayHHo.jpg

Very nice! Thanks for starting this up, Mist. I'll post a pic or two of mine, tonight.

Two more, same model different grinds, steel and handles :D

Old pic, but no outdoor light at the moment;)

After a week of rain and flooding, the sun is out today! So I was able to grab a shot of my two-fer Bushfingers.

P1070893_zps4ffd40a9.png~original

Thought I better get it in here before Erich does a twenty-two-fer of his Bushfingers. ;)

Congrats NoFair, that's an absolutely beautiful pair in maroon linen with mosaic pins.
Love it...

Here's the pair I use for wood carving. Best blades ever for whittling. I love the stain on the EDKarda already...it almost blends in to the wood on my steps.

I took another picture today to share for next week that I'm super excited for.

9791745403_50ddb98fec_c.jpg

Back