• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two knives for sale(Mozart and Skinner)

agarino80

Knifemaker/Craftsman/Service Provider
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi everyone

I have for sale these two knives.
Skinner from Elmax hardened to 60 hrc
Handle-G10+black spacer and carbon decorative pins.
Here are the dimensions
Total lenght:250mm(9,842")
Blade lenght:130mm(5,118")
Thickness:3,8mm(0,149")
Knife has kydex sheath.
Price for this one is SOLD include shipping

I have still for sale this knife and would like for it to end up in the right hands. A few basics about it follow. The blade itself is made from Elmax steel, and hardened to between 58 and 60 hrc and finished with a highly resilient DLC. The rock solid ebony handle is topped with a stainless steel bolster finished using DLC. The rugged sheath is crafted from cowhide and lizard skin.
Here are the dimensions:
Total length: 370mm (14.57")
Blade length: 235mm (9.25")
Thickness: 5.2mm (0.2")
Price for this one is now $650 include shipping

For more info please send me an email to komorovskym@gmail.com
PayPal accepted.

Thank you all for looking.

Last edited:
Skinner is sold

The black one is stunning! Remarkable design.

Is the perimeter of the blade convexed or is that the coating that's providing the shaded effect? It looks really cool regardless. If it is convexed, that's a brilliant concept. It really gives the blade an extra "pop".

The black one is stunning! Remarkable design.

Is the perimeter of the blade convexed or is that the coating that's providing the shaded effect? It looks really cool regardless. If it is convexed, that's a brilliant concept. It really gives the blade an extra "pop".
Hi Kyle.No no.Blade has hight flat grind and DLC coating.

Okay, I guess it's just the lighting then. Looks super awesome nonetheless! Thanks!
And yeah, I can tell it's flat ground and DLC coated, but I'm still curious about the dark region around the perimeter of the spine and edge. It looks about 1/8" thick and contoured somehow. I thought it was a flat grind with a large double bevel or a convex edge. Not sure what to make of it. You can really see it in the first and second picture. There's clearly something else going on geometrically. What did you do there? (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks for the response!

And yeah, I can tell it's flat ground and DLC coated, but I'm still curious about the dark region around the perimeter of the spine and edge. It looks about 1/8" thick and contoured somehow. I thought it was a flat grind with a large double bevel or a convex edge. Not sure what to make of it. You can really see it in the first and second picture. There's clearly something else going on geometrically. What did you do there? (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks for the response!
You mean this dark black line on the blade?
Please send me email.

Back