• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Nadeau Custom Hurricanes and a Begg Glimpse

BFS

Gold Member
The two Nadeau's were bought from the maker and put in the safe. Never carried, never used, never resharpened. The Glimpse was bought here a few years ago. It appears that it hasn't been carried or used either. The blades are centered, they all open with a snap and open and close with no lock stick.

Payment by PayPal G&S or USPS money order. I'll ship via Usps Priority with Signature Confirmation and I'll cover all fees. I'll ship to all 50 states. No trades at this time. Please PM all questions. Please post an "I'll take it" here and follow up with a PM.

From top to bottom.

Brian Nadeau "Sharp by Design" Custom Hurricane. Hand satin Persian profile blade. All the hardware is also hand satin finished. Operates perfectly and is as received from the maker condition. This a big blade at 4" and 9" overall. $675 all in. I paid $950 from Brian.

Another Nadeau Custom Hurricane. Same as above except the blade profile is Tanto. $675 all in.

SOLD-Last is a Todd Begg Semi-Custom Glimpse. Black with gold accents and pebbled black anodizing. IKBS bearing system with a 3 3/4" black coated blade. Overall length is 8 3/4". As new as received from the maker. SOLD-all in.

IMG_0977.jpg IMG_0978.jpg IMG_0979.jpg IMG_0980.jpg IMG_0981.jpg

Last edited:
Back