1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Two pocket kwaiken

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Phillip Patton, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    Steel: AEB-L stainless with sub zero treatment

Hardness: 61 RC

Blade length: 3-1/8"

Total length: 6-3/4"

Blade thickness: 3/16"

Handle material: Resin soaked black nylon wrap over stingray. One has black stingray, the other is burgundy.

Sheaths are not made yet, but I'm planning to make leather covered aluminum sheaths.

Price:

I can take paypal, check, or MO. Please send paypal to 2000pjp at gmail dot com
    If using a check, allow 10 business days for it to clear before shipment. Please make sure knife is still available before sending payment. :)

122718-1.jpg
    122718-2.jpg

Thanks for looking, and Happy New Year!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Mack, Win Heger, Dawkind and 2 others like this.
  2. DrayGu3

DrayGu3 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2018
    I hope they sell as a pair :)

3. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Both are very nice, but I think I like the burgundy a little better.

4. NOLASOLEIL

NOLASOLEIL Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2014
    Love the grind, my friend!

5. Phillip Patton

Phillip Patton KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 25, 2005
    Thanks guys!

The black one is now gone. Thanks much to the buyer!

Still have the burgundy one. Should get the sheaths done tomorrow.

Mike Pierson and Mack like this.
  6. Phillip Patton

Jul 25, 2005
    Got the sheath done:

123018-1.jpg