• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

two very good cond. Spyderco Police **BOTH GONE**

I have 2 Spyderco Police Models in VG10. Aluminum scales. One is plain edged and one is serrated edge. The left scales on both have light scratches from pocket carry, blades are in very good to excellant condition. I belive the pe is a bit better than the serrated version. Excellant lock up etc. I can put grip tape on them if need be to cover up the left scale wear on both.

Looking for a MOD Tempest pe in very good to excellant condition or a MT SOCOM plain edge in very good condition. Keepem sharp and happy holidays. :D

Would you consider trading your Spyderco Police for another Spyderco knife. I also have many brand new Cold Steel knives. My contact info is joedot@swbell.net Let me know :)

BTT for the next couple of days. If no bites then I am keeping them. SO THERE :) Have a happy new year and keepem sharp.

Back