• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TXLAZER ?

since i'm new to these forums i dont know if this is proper or not, but since tx told me to post he goes.
TXLAZER has contacted me about a knife i'm selling, and told me to check his on line referances before i deal with him.
what can you tell me!

STINKY

------------------
BE NICE, or something really bad is going to happen to you

TX is a "big time player" it seems. In the past, I'd be surprised to see him own a knife that cost any less than $1,500. Seriously. He's alright to deal with man...check the GREAT GUYS TO DEAL WITH LIST.

-AR

Stinky, I've never dealt with txlaser but I've met him and I think you will be in good hands. It sure doesn't hurt to ask about someone tho. Welcome to the forums.

I havent delt with him directly but know a few who have!! He is a straight up person.
smile.gif

www.tactical-knives.com

No worries and he has great taste in knives to boot.

------------------
" Life is too short to carry an ugly knife." Steve F.

Gregg's a great guy. I have bought from him, and in the process ended up becoming friends.

Gregg is okay! Besides great tastes in knives, he is a nice guy to boot!

I'll back Gregg.Anytime

------------------

have a"knife"day

Gregg is true to his word...he once brokered a deal for me for some rare PUMA knives and gave his guarantee if the seller backed out...of course that did not happen but Gregg was all class and he has been here since this place open.

You can trust him.

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

Buck Collectors Club-Lifetime Member
JKM-Chai
KnifeKnutt@aol.com

I got a MT Halo 2 from Gregg {TXLAZER} a while back. The transaction went smoothe as silk. Would highly recommend him.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13

Mike

[This message has been edited by ENGINE3C (edited 01-26-2001).]

Gregg is a Texan and a gentleman.
That's something,coming from an Oklahoman.
You will be treated fairly, and will make a friend as well.
I fully endorse him.
Bill

[This message has been edited by Bill McWilliams (edited 01-26-2001).]

Dittoes all around. I bough several knives from him and just wish I had snapped up a few more. He is carrying a pretty cool knife right now. He is a straight shooter.

(wiping a tear from my eye)

you guys like me! you really like me!!
now if i could just get my wife to feel this way about me!

really Many thanks to everyone for the kind words. i just treat people the same way they treat me!!!! so these comments are really a reflection of most of the people in this forum.
your friend
Gregg

------------------
Unless you're the lead dog,The scenery never changes!!!
Gregg Lane
Peddler,of fine Goods

I remember a post a few years ago,I think it was from him. It was about his daughter being hurt by a misfired auto. No offence if it is not the same chap!

It was a very moving and humble post, brought a tear to my eye, hope she is better!

Seems a nice guy.

W.A.

------------------
"To strive to seek to find and not to yield"
Tennyson
Ranger motto

A few useful details on UK laws and some nice reviews!
http://members.aol.com/knivesuk/

Hey Nakano 2,

I've been very busy for the last whole year. I have no acces to a computer so i might pop once in awhile though. Nice hearing from you.

Regrds.

Back