• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tyrant Bolo in 52100, EDC in 3V

Huntsman Knife Co.

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys,

For sale today are 2 blades. As always, these are warrantied for life.

(1) Tyrant Bolo w/ CNC'd black canvas scales

This is a stupidly massive blade. Somewhere between big chopper, sword, and baseball bat, it is probably the biggest one handed chopper you will ever see. It weighs a disgusting 38.8 ounces and is a full 3 inches wide at the sweet spot. This is truly one chopper to rule them all. Steel is 3/16th 52100 with a 58RC edge and spring tempered spine. The edge has been left extra thick for abuse. This thing is borderline indestructible and is fit the most extreme use you can come up with.
I'm retiring this model and this is the last one that will ever be offered.

The tang is very slightly proud in one spot and the symmetry and finish on bevels are not as perfect as I'd like (17.5inch bevels are tough to grind) so I'm offering this one at factory second pricing.

$355 shipped via priority. Includes an Orange kydex sheath.

Specs
steel 52100 58RC edge Spring tempered spine.
thickness 3/16th
17.5 in blade
23.5 overall
3in wide at sweet spot
CNC'd black canvas micarta scales
stainless fasteners
acid washed and tumbled flats
Scotchbrite satin bevels
Orange kydex sheath

(2) EDC in 3V+ Terotuf

Next up is an EDC/ small utility in 3V with terotuf.
This is full sized, capable utility blade that can carry as an EDC. The handle fills the hand and will excel at making tough cuts. The blade is 1/8th CPM 3V at 62 RC with a very thin slight hollow grind. If you're looking for a functional and powerful EDC, this is the blade for you.

There is NO lanyard hole on this knife. If you'd like I can swap out the screws for flared tubing.

$199 shipped and paypaled

Specs
Steel 1/8th CPM 3v at 62 RC
3.8in blade
8in overall
Grey terotuf scales
stainless fasteners

6a357AG.jpg

gI3Bupq.jpg

oFyom1a.jpg

gANe3xe.jpg

HwPlZe2.jpg