UG/CGG picture thread

This is a delicious one Dennis! The contrast among gold, hematite and damasco so blended togheter is charming.
Great you have always great taste with blades

Thanks Alex ...... but I would be MORE than willing to trade a couple of mine for one of those stunners you found!!!! I am beginning to think there are many more of those older beauties floating around Europe. Maybe because the cost is so much more .... that they sit on the shelf waiting and waiting to find a home!!!

Thanks Alex ...... but I would be MORE than willing to trade a couple of mine for one of those stunners you found!!!! I am beginning to think there are many more of those older beauties floating around Europe. Maybe because the cost is so much more .... that they sit on the shelf waiting and waiting to find a home!!!

If I ever could go to Europe, I'd gladly welcome them all to my home. :p haha

Twin set, Rigth and left handed Sebenza Echo

o7se.jpg

I wanted to post a photo of a couple of my CRKs. I've been on BF for a long time, but I have spent most of my time in the BUCK Forum. I've spent time looking here, but have only posted one other time. I've collected Pre-production BUCK KNIVES for years. I have been a user of CRKs for a long time because of their quality and appearance. I have acquired quite a few over time. Some to use and some to admire, such as these two. Great knives and I like reading the posts here. I have learned quite a bit about the knives from you all. A lot of knowledge around. I never really got into the history of the knives until I came across a numbered regular and inquired here, as I knew nothing about it. I got some great information from the members. It peaked my interest and I have a few more older ones now. Thanks for letting me lurk in the background.

DSCN3347_zps5ee61fc3.jpg

hkingdom .... Neat! Thanks for posting those two.

nyefmaker, if you ever want to move that "In God We Trust" please let me know.

Take care

Here are some pics of the ones that I do indeed have and do not plan to part with......!!! I have several more, but this is what I have taken pics of so far.
Enjoy...!!!

Large Regular " Native American " - My Favorite CGG Ever

Large Regular " Stars and Stripes "
- Easily my second favorite CGG

Large Regular " Unique Graphic "

Large Regular " Unique Graphic "

Large Regular " In God We Trust "
- This has been my regular EDC since I got it.

With a new incoming, I thought I would resurrect this thread of pure Chris Reeve goodness. Uncharacteristically, I was in the right place, at the right time
to be able to acquire this small Regular with unique CGG. It will make a great companion to my plain, large regular. I have a bit of a wait for it, due to the 5400 mile journey it will take to reach me.

How about some more pictures from others?

IMAG0325.jpg

I just wanted to bring this back to the front page. Has anyone received anything they wish to show off/share?

Back