Ole Glory and Stars and Stripes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 64
I'm not really sure how this picture business works, and I've no skill in photography like most of you obviously do. These pictures don't really do it justice, but after reading so much into these forums I decided to pull the trigger on a Sebenza of my very own. It's absolutely fantastic and there's no doubt in my mind that this one is a keeper. It arrived a few days ago but I decided to hold off until I could get the lanyard just right before I could show you guys my new tool. Thanks to all of those in the leather lanyard threads for the inspiration.

HUDy9Jr.jpg

Yvyrapx.jpg

Aa8KnKW.jpg

Last edited:
I found it while browsing through the Canadian W & W (didn't find anything in the FAQ and rules but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of it so I'll just leave it as the abbreviation). When I emailed them they told me they get a new shipment of whatever CRK can provide around every six weeks or so, so I'm not sure exactly how long it's been up there.

I don't normally go for the silver contrasts, but this one could make me change my mind. :cool:

Hehe, nice try.

I really have to get a better photo of it. The lines are matte finish, while the circles are shiny. Very nice contrast. I got a hell of a good price on it, and have half a mind to just carry and use it.

Just picked this beauty up. My first ATS-34

Attachments

• Bad boy 003.jpg
    Bad boy 003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Bad boy 001.jpg
    Bad boy 001.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I would if I had it. It doesn't have anything stamped on the inside of the scales either, so I don't have a clue about it other than what I was told by the person I got it from. I'm very happy with it though. I wonder if its a UG or Cgg? Any way to know for sure? Or, if anyone knows anything about this knife, please share. Thanks

I would if I had it. It doesn't have anything stamped on the inside of the scales either, so I don't have a clue about it other than what I was told by the person I got it from. I'm very happy with it though. I wonder if its a UG or Cgg? Any way to know for sure? Or, if anyone knows anything about this knife, please share. Thanks

I'm pretty sure that's a UG, never seen another of that design. Is it a large? I was hoping you had the birth card, because I have a large UG of the same age, and I'm trying to figure out the blade steel.

Yeah, It's a large. I was told ATS-34 but like you, no way of knowing for sure. It is old and beautiful that's for sure haha

Yeah, It's a large. I was told ATS-34 but like you, no way of knowing for sure. It is old and beautiful that's for sure haha

Ah, I see. I was hoping you had more info, because I have the same situation. A pre date code UG, with no provenance. The middle on in these pics, all I know is that's it's from the era when Chris did the graphics himself.

Waves2_zpstsomdhse.jpg

Waves_zpsji8wflda.jpg

Back