1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UG vs CGG

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Woodsteel23, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Slasla73

Slasla73

May 3, 2017
    lower BG42?

2. Mrgauth

Mrgauth Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2016
    I too can't find a ug interesting enough to buy. See used ones come up I really like but folks wanting more than they cost new. I have a mental block against paying more than something cost new for a used knife no matter how unique. But that is just me.

As for ccg's I just can't stand most of em. I have gotten so frustrated looking for graphics ones that I have all but given up and moved on to wood inlays.

3. nick800

nick800 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2016
    Good input....

4. Mrgauth

Mar 12, 2016
    Got a question about the Perception CCG. Those holes look pretty deep to me in some places and the handle looks like it would be really thin in those places. Or is that just a perspective issue and trick of the eye due to the design? I have only seen it online. I find that one intriguing of all the CCG ones.

5. Ajack60

Ajack60 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Apr 21, 2013
    I don't know if you've seen these pics, but @James Longstreet should be able to share his insight since he has one.
    https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/two-sebenza-21-cgg-designs-perception-we-the-people.1505429/

6. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Staff Member Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Mar 19, 2002
  7. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    UG_SolarSystem_Balcony-1.jpg

nickpp and bhyde like this.
  8. Slasla73

Slasla73

May 3, 2017
    BG42
    [​IMG]

9. Mrgauth

Mar 12, 2016
    Man, if they only made em like they used to. Sigh...

Slasla73 likes this.
  10. dinokay

dinokay Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 9, 2007

Correct and here's another couple of UG BG-42's for those who haven't seem them in past posts

[​IMG]

untytled likes this.
  11. BBQ BOY

BBQ BOY

Feb 24, 2009
    I absolutely love this Purple tiger!!! I am a Clemson Tiger, so this would be perfect.